The Student Room Group

US Sutton Trust Programme 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Coke1
It shouldn't affect your chances of getting through- just be honest and explain your situation.

They mainly want to know, because US Universities will ask for how much money you spend on things such as entertainment, shopping, etc when determining how much financial aid you should recieve.

Ahh OK, thank you!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 08zabilowiczc
Hi Guys,

I thought I'd set this up to find out what sort of people are applying for this as well as me!

What makes you perfect for this programme?

Thanks

I am interested in applying too next year :smile: (I have just finished year 11) Could you give some advice about applying? Thanks
Reply 242
Original post by FlorenceKemi
I am interested in applying too next year :smile: (I have just finished year 11) Could you give some advice about applying? Thanks

Omg! Whatever you do. You should definitely apply to this !!! It was honestly the best experience I have ever had. I did loads and learnt a lot! And made the best of friends! I'm still buzzing from coming back from the US.

Advice: the initial application process is fricken long and tiring and at points you might want to give up...I did...but just do it. Its well worth it!

Secondly be prepared for the hard work to come after you get in. You'll be expected to keep up with the work they give you. And honestly its all good preparation if youre actually seriously considering applying to the US for undergrad study.

Best of luck with the application!
Msg me if you need any help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending