The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

cheap on campus accomdation available at QMUL!

Hello, I have a room available on campus at Queen Mary for £124pw; this includes bills etc. It is at Maynard house and is situated at the heart of the university, literally a 2 second walk to all lecture halls and library!
Reply 1
Hello
I have questions about the room. How big is the room? And, how many person will I shared with (for communal area)?
Is it only for undergraduate? Do I need to be in the waiting list of residence services?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Areku
Hello
I have questions about the room. How big is the room? And, how many person will I shared with (for communal area)?
Is it only for undergraduate? Do I need to be in the waiting list of residence services?

Posted from TSR Mobile

the room is of standard size, it contains a single bed, desk, lamp, wash basin and lots of storage! there's a massive built in wardrobe which is great! :smile: and the flatmates are lovely! 2 of which are American exchange students and altogether there's 5 and no you don't need to be on the waiting list, I assume if you are interested in the flat you don't necessarily need to be undergrad its just you need to visit housing services with me and we can sort it out that way!
Reply 3
Original post by misskhan93
the room is of standard size, it contains a single bed, desk, lamp, wash basin and lots of storage! there's a massive built in wardrobe which is great! :smile: and the flatmates are lovely! 2 of which are American exchange students and altogether there's 5 and no you don't need to be on the waiting list, I assume if you are interested in the flat you don't necessarily need to be undergrad its just you need to visit housing services with me and we can sort it out that way!

why you leaving the student accommodation? they are the cheapest usually and nicest.
Hello, I have a room available on campus at Queen Mary for £124pw; this includes bills etc. It is at Maynard house and is situated at the heart of the university, literally a 2 second walk to all lecture halls and library!

Tell residences you want to leave and they'll give it to someone on the waiting list
Reply 5

Hi,
I am a postrgraduate student and I am interested in viewing this room. Would it be possible for you to contact me at:[xs2asad at gmail dot com]

thanks
Asad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending