The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I am not surprised. These tragic events are a reality for all people in all places. There are just too many misguided, mentally unstable, fanatics out there. I do mourn for the victims, but mostly my sentiment is one guilty gratitude that I was not personally touched by the destruction. I am not intentionally callous, I am just unavoidably pragmatic. I hope the victims recover, I hope the perpetrator is subdued, and I hope to remain untouched by the next tragedy, which will undoubtedly occur.
Reply 2
It's been linked to another attack on Friday in Paris.

The more worrying aspect being that the gunman is still seemingly on the run and hasn't been caught. The French Police do have a good track record though, having traced a gunman a year or so ago thanks to the millions of CCTV cameras around a city like Paris enabling them to track the man. Hopefully Paris will soon be safe again. Not least because I'm going there on Thursday.
did they die?
Reply 4
What I don't understand is why he walked into the bank unloaded his gun and walked back out...could he be mentally unstable? I think he might just be...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending