The Student Room Group

International Wildlife Biology

Hi, I really like the look of the International Wildlife Biology course at the University of South Wales, it just sounds awesome, but I'm a little wary as they refused to post any results from previous years and I was wondering if anyone had either taken this specific course or gone to the university and could give me some information on student satisfaction/teaching standard etc.,

Thanks
Original post by Skindred1267
Hi, I really like the look of the International Wildlife Biology course at the University of South Wales, it just sounds awesome, but I'm a little wary as they refused to post any results from previous years and I was wondering if anyone had either taken this specific course or gone to the university and could give me some information on student satisfaction/teaching standard etc.,

Thanks

Hey,

Did you apply for this course in the end? I'm looking at it now and I'd really like to get in.
I did apply and managed to get an offer but eventually decided to take Zoology at Manchester instead which turned out to be great. If you want any advice on the application process I might be able to help out a bit but other than that I don't really know, good luck anyway!
I did apply and managed to get an offer but eventually decided to take Zoology at Manchester instead which turned out to be great. If you want any advice on the application process I might be able to help out a bit but other than that I don't really know, good luck anyway!

Maybe you can help out.. I'm Dutch and writing a personal statement is new for me. What kind of stuff did you mention in your personal statement? Did you have experience volunteering or working with animals?

And what is Zoology like? What sort of modules are there?

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 4

Hi may I ask what did zoology teach you about and what career are you thinking of?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending