The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Something quick. To ensure my ears are less likely to bleed.
She's gross. I hate her cat arse mouth and her whiny voice.
Reply 22
what would happen to her if something vaguely serious happened to her? mp3 player scene, what a joke, who CRIES because they can't work a stupid little gadget? on NATIONAL tv? i used to think BB was stupid and a waste of time but i watch it now just to marvel at the fact that there are people like Nikki in the world.
Reply 23
zain88
what would happen to her if something vaguely serious happened to her? mp3 player scene, what a joke, who CRIES because they can't work a stupid little gadget? on NATIONAL tv? i used to think BB was stupid and a waste of time but i watch it now just to marvel at the fact that there are people like Nikki in the world.

well said and same here :biggrin:
Reply 24
It's have to be quick, can you imagine what she'd sound like if you took your time about it.
Reply 25
get her a 'fit man', so he can take her away and suffer for the rest of his life :p:
Reply 26
It actually doesnt bear thinking about..... the noise i mean :biggrin:
Reply 27
zain88

I know! When she started crying over the MP3, I was filled with a murderous rage.
I wish she would incur some kind of punishment and then BB could subject her to all sorts of nasty things like not being able to shower and having a cold bedroom.
aww you lot are cruel :frown:

i think she's adorable!
and surely the fact that she's so infantile means that were you to kill her it'd be like killing a child. which effectively makes you all potential child murderers.
how rude.
Gawd she annoys the hell out of me! She's 24 for pities sake and yet she acts like whiny spoilt little princess. I hope that with all the tension in her face when she gets stressed about the air con her head will implode one day soon
Reply 30
I'd take her to a farm, and make her muck out the pig shed.
Reply 31
What happened in the MP3 incident? havn't really been watching BB recently.

But if it was me, I'd strip her of all her clothing and then stuff her in one of those large, walk-in freezers and close the door....that way, she'll freeze and the thick door would block out her whiney voice!

(dammit...if you're cold nikki, then don't strut around in a mini 'belt' and vest top!!! put some clothes on and then maybe you'll warm up!!!) To be honest, i was laughing so much when she made that ridiculous face in the diary room and screamed "i am so CoOoooOoooooOOoOoOLLLDDDDDDDD!!!!"
Reply 32
Ting-Ting
What happened in the MP3 incident? havn't really been watching BB recently.

She couldnt turn it on and got into one of her strops. Then BB called her into the diary room and it started working lol.
Reply 33
Nothing irritates me more than people who insist they are cold, and that the heating should be turned up - when they're not wearing any clothes at all.

Oh, apart from people who water their gardens in the middle of the day, when it is blisteringly hot.
I think it's the whole anorexia thing making her cold....she annoys the hell out of me. At first she was entertaining, now she's plain stupid. She needs to be removed. I like the air conditioning one.
Reply 35
Whoever chose to kill her, i'd gladly give a hand.

regards
--marty
Reply 36
qwerty_st/n
aww you lot are cruel :frown:

i think she's adorable!
and surely the fact that she's so infantile means that were you to kill her it'd be like killing a child. which effectively makes you all potential child murderers.
how rude.

But she isn't a child and I personally think (along with many others) that she has learnt that this is the only way she can get attention. She is an attention wh*re and I hate that in a person, I don't understand why so many people like her.
Peachy_Keen_Jennibean
But she isn't a child and I personally think (along with many others) that she has learnt that this is the only way she can get attention. She is an attention wh*re and I hate that in a person, I don't understand why so many people like her.

*amen*
Reply 38
*takes a bow*
Reply 39
imoan
Anyone see the mp3 player incident yet. wow. She honestly does look like a confused, frustrated child.

My weapon of choice, revolver. Point blank to the head. No messin.

What a baby, I cant wait till her death.

Latest

Trending

Trending