The Student Room Group

Please please help a level choices

I am having to choose my a levels soon and as I am an extremely indecisive person I require help. It would be appreciated if anyone who is taking their a levels or has finished their a levels tell me of their experience, their subjects and its pros and cons as well as its enjoy-ability level? I must point out that maths and physics are not being considered and I have narrowed my possibilities to ... theatre studies, history, English literature, biology and maybe chemistry although I don't find it particularly interesting but I love human biology and was told it is in my best interest to keep it on encase I decide to apply for a science related degree when I go to university. Thank you for reading and any replies are much appreciated
What do you want to study in university? Most A level subject choices are made upon this. For example, if you want to become an engineer, favourable choices would be Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Hope it helps. ^^
Depends what you want to do but don't do chem if you're not really interested in it. Biology's great though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dunno .... I quite like human biology drama history ect

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending