The Student Room Group

which uni should i pick?

i wanted to do pharmacy this year, i have to pick two unis from the list of three. 1. braford. 2. de montford 3. reading. my predicted grades were only ABB. please help me pick? im so confused? would the accommodation be high in reading?
Reply 1
Have you visited any of them?
Reply 2
ya i equally liked them all..i need to pick two from the three..n i cant decide
Reply 3
Maybe look at things like the accommodation they offer, or a bit more in-depth on the course (more optional modules maybe?), or how good the careers service is?
Reply 4
My friend did pharmacy at reading. The accommodation she was in was so posh, but expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I think it'd be wise to weigh up the pros and cons of each school, including things like accommodation, as others have mentioned. So look at things like which has the best % of graduates being employed post-graduation, how each school fares in the latest league tables, which city/town you'd prefer to live in (looking at social/cultural aspects, cost of living, nearby attractions etc.), the costs of student accommodation (halls, housing etc.), the course itself at each school etc. Whether or not you'll be getting financial help from your parents, and whether you'd qualify for a bursary from the different schools or not (and if so, how much) is also worth considering.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending