The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Offers 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Unconditional for Chemistry :biggrin: No idea for accommodation yet, I haven't even visited!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
Original post by Stephgc96
I've go an offer to study psychology too! Loved Bristol so much, so determined to get the grades!

Original post by pocahontasxo
Unconditional for Chemistry :biggrin: No idea for accommodation yet, I haven't even visited!

Woo congratulations! Have you guys firmed Bristol already? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sn8595

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure about my choices yet, I think Warwick is my top choice but I'm still waiting for them :frown: Are you firming Bristol?
Reply 23
Original post by sn8595

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't yet, I still need to decide on an insurance choice :smile: but then I will be!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by pocahontasxo
I'm not sure about my choices yet, I think Warwick is my top choice but I'm still waiting for them :frown: Are you firming Bristol?

Already have! :smile:

Original post by Stephgc96
I haven't yet, I still need to decide on an insurance choice :smile: but then I will be!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh alright. Good luck!
Reply 25
Conditional for Philosophy!
Conditional offer for Geology
I've got a offer to study finance and investment.Is this progremme full of chinese students?
Conditional for Politics and IR :smile: still waiting for warwick, at the moment I'm torn between Bristol and UEA... any opinions? I'm from Italy so it's a bit hard to figure out all the positive and negative aspects only through the university webpages :wink:

Congrats to all the offer-holders :smile:
Reply 29
Got an unconditional offer to study Economics and Finance at Bristol. Also hold offers from St. Andrews and York. Kind of torn between York and Bristol.. No chance to visit the place as I'm an international student. Any thoughts?
I have an unconditional for Engineering Maths because I'm coming from a gap yah. Goldney Hall is my first choice accommodation. Good luck to all you A2 students- the stress of those last couple of months are so difficult!
Reply 31
Got an offer for Advanced Mechanical Engineering (M.Sc). Whoop! ^_^
Reply 32
Got a conditional offer from Bristol for a masters in Electrical and Electronic Engineering:smile:!!
Reply 33
Received and offer to read Law at Bristol! Any suggestions on accommodation?
Offer from Education~~
Sigh, can't use facebook. how can I join you guys
Offer for Neuroscience - my Facebook will be off until exams are over, but is there a Facebook group for offer holders?
Original post by sn8595
Hi guys! Congratulations on your offesr! :smile: I've already firmed Bristol for Neuroscience, and have created a Facebook group for firmers, so if you've firmed Bristol already, please join it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/648056311904240/ :smile:

Yay!! I'm doing the same course too :smile:
Reply 37
I have an offer for Theology and Religious Studies!
Original post by anil1
Received and offer to read Law at Bristol! Any suggestions on accommodation?

Hey I'm planning to apply to Bristol for Law this year! Can I just ask what offer did Bristol made you, and what you got at AS?:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending