The Student Room Group

Two people making loud noises in the hotel room next to yours, what do you do?

Hi,

I wanted to ask users what they would do if they have been or would be in this situation.

Anyway my situation/story:

A while ago when I was on holiday, I was residing in a hotel room and on my last night, I was watching television, when a couple were making loud grunting and yelping noises next to my room.

I was 16 at the time and didn't know what was going on; and I thought that somebody was hurt/crying until I realised it was something else....

So anyway I was intently watching television, for the record it was Supernatural season 3 finale - where Dean goes to hell---> but it was in German. So my German was a little rusty and I really wanted to watch the tv - so I put the volume to its highest limit, and despite this I could still hear this woman clamouring in the room next door.

And so after realising what was going on I punched the door. And this wasn't a standard door, it was a wooden one - and as the hotel layout was constructed I was staying on on the mezzanine level, where all the walls were hollow and so the punch not only crippled my hand, but also sounded like a 'bang' but nevertheless the woman stop feigning pain/or w/e else.

And I went back to my room and enjoyed the rest of my clamour-free night per se.

So if this happe[ned]ns to you what would you [have] done in the situation?

Like would you have:
-Let them kept going
-Done what I did
-Called security/bell boy
-Or done something else

I am sure I was justified, I would just like clarity to hear what others would have done.

Scroll to see replies

Played some Rick Astley through the wall to wreck their sex vibes!
Bang on the door
touched myself carefully to the noises.
Enjoy the sensation. :colonhash:
Reply 6
[video="youtube;h37KQu64RY4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h37KQu64RY4[/video]

I would play this through the wall, it usually starts causing aneurysms within about 3 minutes.
I heard of someone who was staying in a hostel and could hear the girls next door shrieking so they just assumed they were having a bit of fun...next morning it turns out they'd both been stabbed to death :/
Join them.
Reply 9
Asked to join. :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Lord Harold
Played some Rick Astley through the wall to wreck their sex vibes!

haha classic.
Reply 11
Original post by techno-thriller
Bang on the door

Yep same x)
Reply 12
Original post by Bullet Knuckle
touched myself carefully to the noises.

wow lol, would you still do this if there were other people in your room asleep?
Reply 13
Original post by TheOriginalAng

Original post by ChiefNinja
[video="youtube;h37KQu64RY4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h37KQu64RY4[/video]

I would play this through the wall, it usually starts causing aneurysms within about 3 minutes.

classic
If I thought they were just doing it, I'd leave them alone. It's a hotel. That's one of the things they are designed for. :cool:
Reply 15
Original post by stephie.u3
I heard of someone who was staying in a hostel and could hear the girls next door shrieking so they just assumed they were having a bit of fun...next morning it turns out they'd both been stabbed to death :/

holy **** really. That is disturbing.
Put a cup to the wall and jerk off.
Reply 17
Original post by Vixen47
Join them.

Original post by Juichiro
Asked to join. :biggrin:

lolol I admire your nerves :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by H2KQLIMAXZU16
holy **** really. That is disturbing.

scary!!
Reply 19
Original post by buchanan700
If I thought they were just doing it, I'd leave them alone. It's a hotel. That's one of the things they are designed for. :cool:

Maybe, designed for other things as well. I think what annoyed me the most was that the woman was overly loud...
Anyway is your pp Castiel?

Quick Reply

Latest