The Student Room Group

Four Britons 'killed fighting in Syria war with Al Qaeda rebels'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YouAreAllPotty
That isn't a fact, you're absolutely potty and your reasoning is pottier than you and your fact are. He hasn't fallen because America hasn't snapped its fingers for that yet. He will fall as soon as the cannibals and savages of Al Queda are wiped out.

I wonder why your resorting to personal attacks, the truth hurts doesn't it :smile:
Nato already confirmed that over 70% of the Syrians support Bashar and America can't do jack. If AlQaeda are really concerned about jihad then why don't they fly over to Israel and liberate Palestine or are they too much of a chicken?

God bless the Syrian Army they are doing a great job :yy:
Original post by ~scorpio~
I wonder why your resorting to personal attacks, the truth hurts doesn't it :smile:
Nato already confirmed that over 70% of the Syrians support Bashar and America can't do jack. If AlQaeda are really concerned about jihad then why don't they fly over to Israel and liberate Palestine or are they too much of a chicken?

God bless the Syrian Army they are doing a great job :yy:

It isn't the truth that hurts, it's the pottiness that does.
Ah, good old Nato, a very reliable source of information about Arabs and Muslims, the very people they've been waging a war against. You're the pottiest person here, I think.
Yes, the Syrian army is doing an excellent job of making straight for hellfire, may they rot in its deepest pit for all eternity for murdering these terrorists:
Original post by nebelbon
Didn't take long for you to fall into the dark extremist majority of islam did it?

Cheers bro. :cool:
These are the Muslims who would risk their lives combating oppression. I have the up-most respect for them.
Original post by Yi-Ge-Ningderen
and how many years has Islam existed?

"Right now, where is Sharia implemented completely and correctly?"

That is what you asked me. You asked if, currently, properly implemented Sharia exists. Currently, I don't think there is. Has there ever been properly implemented Sharia? Yes.

So, your question does not logically lead on from the last. Whatever you're trying to argue, you aren't doing it well.
Original post by HeavyTeddy
"Right now, where is Sharia implemented completely and correctly?"

That is what you asked me. You asked if, currently, properly implemented Sharia exists. Currently, I don't think there is. Has there ever been properly implemented Sharia? Yes.

So, your question does not logically lead on from the last. Whatever you're trying to argue, you aren't doing it well.
Sharia is taken from the Koran (I think). Where does Sharia stand on Intellectual Property laws and debates regarding genetically modified crops etc.?
Original post by Yi-Ge-Ningderen
Sharia is taken from the Koran (I think). Where does Sharia stand on Intellectual Property laws and debates regarding genetically modified crops etc.?

Truthfully, these issues depend upon the consensus of the scholars and can be different depending on the opinion of each of the four madhabs. These are specific issues that I've never really looked at, so I can't really help you regarding your question. Perhaps you could post your question on the 'Ask about Islam' thread, and someone might be able to help.
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
That wasn't nice. :frown:

Are you proposing im not allowed to defend myself if men enter with guns wanting to kill my family. :holmes:

Do you thinks it wrong to help and defend men, women and children?

4:75to top

Muhsin Khan
And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help."

Assad deserves to die. Or at least locked away for the sheer misery and destruction he's put on a country he should protect.

I just feel that the idea of people from Britain to fight in Syria based on a religion and a ideology is plain stupid. It's practically suicide.

I understand what the Qu'ran is saying. But I cannot rationally justify it to be a legitimate cause because I believe in modern rational thinking in calling for a peace process to begin immediately.

Ink never refuses paper, and while religions morally are a great guide for many people to conduct their lives, they are never 100% rational and right.
Original post by ConnorB
Assad deserves to die. Or at least locked away for the sheer misery and destruction he's put on a country he should protect.

I just feel that the idea of people from Britain to fight in Syria based on a religion and a ideology is plain stupid. It's practically suicide.

I understand what the Qu'ran is saying. But I cannot rationally justify it to be a legitimate cause because I believe in modern rational thinking in calling for a peace process to begin immediately.

Ink never refuses paper, and while religions morally are a great guide for many people to conduct their lives, they are never 100% rational and right.

Yes, call for peace as Assad continues to kill his own people. That will definitely help won't it because has clearly listened to previous calls for peace. The free syrian army are selflessly acting on behalf of the Syrian civilians. There is honour in that. May Allah reward them.

Stop being ignorant and open your eyes to the reality of the issue. Assad is oppressing his own people and nobody is doing anything about it except the Free Syrian Army, and then suddenly they're the ones being demonized for fighting back? Modern, rational thinking in this situation is about as pointless as a mcflurry lid.
Original post by ConnorB

Islam also would first call for a peace process immediately. After this failed then physical action would be taken against the oppression.

Seen as no one is doing anything as people sit and get butchered. People need to do something.

[video="youtube;QBeO0qMHwV4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBeO0qMHwV4[/video]

But i get what your saying. :smile:
Original post by HeavyTeddy
Yes, call for peace as Assad continues to kill his own people. That will definitely help won't it because has clearly listened to previous calls for peace. The free syrian army are selflessly acting on behalf of the Syrian civilians. There is honour in that. May Allah reward them.

Stop being ignorant and open your eyes to the reality of the issue. Assad is oppressing his own people and nobody is doing anything about it except the Free Syrian Army, and then suddenly they're the ones being demonized for fighting back? Modern, rational thinking in this situation is about as pointless as a mcflurry lid.

You do realise that if God actually exists, Syria wouldn't be in the ****storm it is.

It's somewhat pathetic you hamper on about Allah like it will make a difference fighting for Islam. The winner is the bloke with the bigger gun. end of.

If Assad's regime is stronger than the FSA well then that's tough. You'll lose and nothing will come of it.
Hasn't there been fighting between the FSA and units of Al Nusra? Suggests that the original rebels hardly welcome their intervention.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
These are the Muslims who would risk their lives combating oppression. I have the up-most respect for them.

ThatMuslimGuy
If these men were fighting against oppression against men, women and children. Then i see what they are doing as good.

And would, ironically, become the oppressors if given even a strand power - particularly against people who didn't conform to religious fundamentalism.
(edited 10 years ago)
Yes i am.

If these men were fighting against oppression against men, women and children. Then i see what they are doing as good.

[video="youtube;k9D82u4A6MA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9D82u4A6MA[/video]

Salam
Diddnt even watch the video but from the image i can see its obviously very one sided.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Truefaith
Salam
Diddnt even watch the video but from the image i can see its obviously very one sided.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Watch the video. :wink:
Original post by Lady Comstock
And would, ironically, become the oppressors if given even a strand power - particularly against people who didn't conform to religious fundamentalism.

Based on what evidence do you know this? :holmes:
Watch the video. :wink:

Woooww i stopped at like 40 sec in. Soooo one sided.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Truefaith
Woooww i stopped at like 40 sec in. Soooo one sided.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you should watch the whole video.

The guy at the start I agree is a bit psycho in my view.
Reply 78
Original post by Al-Mudaari
Nope. My business is here for now.

I think you should watch the whole video.

The guy at the start I agree is a bit psycho in my view.

Yep
I just watched it.
Its propaganda tbh.
I like how they put up English subtitles but you cant actually hear the people speaking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending