The Student Room Group

am i good looking

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr_Vain
In Britain, yes.

good job im in britain then
Original post by SoftPunch
You look older - thus if you maybe shaved you'd drop as many yrs as all those hairs. But srsly I am not the only one suggesting to shave.

how old do i look and thing is if i shave i then look about 14 ill shave now if u want then ill post the pic up and every1 on tsr will be like " oh lol u looked better b4"
Reply 42
Original post by watwatwatwatwatw
how old do i look and thing is if i shave i then look about 14 ill shave now if u want then ill post the pic up and every1 on tsr will be like " oh lol u looked better b4"

Please do :h:erm to me you looked 23...
Original post by SoftPunch
Please do :h:

how old do i ****ing look
Reply 44
how old do i ****ing look

Your problem is your attitude, not your appearance.
Reply 46
Original post by kidomo

Agreed :rofl:
Original post by kidomo

**** off
Reply 48
:rolleyes:
**** off

Dude, calm down.

What else where you expecting from this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
**** off

As a result you come off as very unattractive, perhaps you should work on your manners?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Dude, calm down.

What else where you expecting from this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i asked if i was good looking, i didnt ask someone to comment on my attitude therefore she can **** off
You look a bit like the improbable biological miracle child of Dave Gorman and Anders Breivik.

Well within the normal gentleman range apart from that.
i asked if i was good looking, i didnt ask someone to comment on my attitude therefore she can **** off

No she can't **** off, she does have a right to post her opinion on this thread. Don't get yourself so easily wound up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
You have a stinking attitude! What is wrong with you? No manners, no spelling, no grammar. Because of your attitude I would rate you 0/10. I hope you don't come across like that in real life, if you do then you have no hope.

Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Depending on how your nose, jawline and facial-hair develop over the next five years; possibly.
Original post by russellsteapot
You look a bit like the improbable biological miracle child of Dave Gorman and Anders Breivik.

Well within the normal gentleman range apart from that.

whos david gorman
5/10

Average.
Reply 58
I feel as though an incoming ban is heading rapidly in the direction of this thread.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
No she can't **** off, she does have a right to post her opinion on this thread. Don't get yourself so easily wound up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ur like a broken ****ing record

Quick Reply

Latest