The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Anyone have a adult nursing interview on dec 11th?

Just a post out to anyone who has a
Interview at Hertfordshire uni, on december 11th? I do and slightly scared lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

i have on on the 27th of november and i have no idea what to expect
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by precious2013
i have on on the 27th of november and i have no idea what to expect

Oh good luck, that date was full so went fir december dates! Im just dreading the maths and english exam! Im reading nursing journals and keeping up to date as much as i can just to prepare, god knows what they ask!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
My interview date is on the 18th December for pharmacy!! Does anyone have a clue on what they ask? Formal or informal??:confused:
(edited 10 years ago)
Mines on the 11th as well? I'm dreasing the group interview waa
Reply 5
Original post by gloriousgloria
Mines on the 11th as well? I'm dreasing the group interview waa

Im think im dreading it all!!! Lol im trying to read as much as i can from the nursing standard or headlines on the news, so im up to date, i reckon they will ask about the francis report, and my god a numeracy and literacy test as well! What we put ourselves through lol x good luck :smile: i will see you there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Natasha1190
Im think im dreading it all!!! Lol im trying to read as much as i can from the nursing standard or headlines on the news, so im up to date, i reckon they will ask about the francis report, and my god a numeracy and literacy test as well! What we put ourselves through lol x good luck :smile: i will see you there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

francis report eh, you lost me:eek:. ahaha. Im honestly counting on my individual interview because group interviews always end up competitive which will be super awks lool. I think the english and matsh test will be pretty basic , easier than gcse right? . What other uni's have you applied for ? if you don't mind me asking:smile:
Reply 7
francis report eh, you lost me:eek:. ahaha. Im honestly counting on my individual interview because group interviews always end up competitive which will be super awks lool. I think the english and matsh test will be pretty basic , easier than gcse right? . What other uni's have you applied for ? if you don't mind me asking:smile:

About the mid staffed trust and the poor are on patients and failings, yeh same here im counting on my individual interview, i agree with the group interview but they are going to watch us all day so there is plenty of other times to shine i think, so dont worry, im hoping they are basic but im pretty nervous i reckon i will have a mental block on the tests lol yeh i dnt mind :smile: Ive applied to sheffield, leeds, lincoln, herts and uea, herts is the 1st to get back with a interview! Have you applied to others?

Posted from TSR Mobile
About the mid staffed trust and the poor are on patients and failings, yeh same here im counting on my individual interview, i agree with the group interview but they are going to watch us all day so there is plenty of other times to shine i think, so dont worry, im hoping they are basic but im pretty nervous i reckon i will have a mental block on the tests lol yeh i dnt mind :smile: Ive applied to sheffield, leeds, lincoln, herts and uea, herts is the 1st to get back with a interview! Have you applied to others?

Posted from TSR Mobile

aaah yes! Infact I was learning about this in one of my Health and Social Care classes... I really need to take this more seriously. Looking around and people are keeping up to date with Nursing Times, revising for maths and lit test... aha. I've applied to Kings, City (my firm!!!), Herts (insurance) Middlesex and London south bank. Staying at home so went for the nearest ones :smile: Kings is reviewing my app, I had to do an online test for lsbu and herts offered me an interview so not looking too bad. Thanks btw I think im going to go over that report :redface: cya on the 11th lool!
Reply 9
aaah yes! Infact I was learning about this in one of my Health and Social Care classes... I really need to take this more seriously. Looking around and people are keeping up to date with Nursing Times, revising for maths and lit test... aha. I've applied to Kings, City (my firm!!!), Herts (insurance) Middlesex and London south bank. Staying at home so went for the nearest ones :smile: Kings is reviewing my app, I had to do an online test for lsbu and herts offered me an interview so not looking too bad. Thanks btw I think im going to go over that report :redface: cya on the 11th lool!

Were not going through anything in our classes! Im trying to fit revising around my course but it is hard lol oh awesome thats really good, good luck :smile:, yeh i want sheffield as my firm! Havnt picked a back up yet! See ya on the 11th spot out for a nervous quivering girl crying in the corner lol :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I did :smile: Have you heard from them yet?
Reply 11
Original post by ql_xo
I did :smile: Have you heard from them yet?

No no yet, apparently we hear this week before the 20th!? And if we don't we have to contact admissions I think :smile: how did you think it went?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I'm not too confident about it tbh. I think I messed up my individual interview :'( How about yours?
Reply 13
Original post by ql_xo
I'm not too confident about it tbh. I think I messed up my individual interview :'( How about yours?

Same here, I didn't like herts! The individual interview was hard because they didn't know your application, which threw me! I though why did i right a personal statement and your not going to read it lol but we will see hopefully this week! Have you heard back from other uni's ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Phew, thought I was the only one who hadn't heard anything yet. My group interview was just embarrassing and so awkward! I messed up my English test because I didn't read the question :frown: Hoping on my individual interview tbh. Do any of you remember the admission officers email, forgot to write it down - have an important query. Thanks and good luck guys x :smile:
Reply 15
They only asked me like three questions :biggrin: which wasnt too bad. But it felt like I was in there for ages! I got a rejection from South Bank -_- and have been invited to a selection day in Greenwich :smile: What about you?
Reply 16
Phew, thought I was the only one who hadn't heard anything yet. My group interview was just embarrassing and so awkward! I messed up my English test because I didn't read the question :frown: Hoping on my individual interview tbh. Do any of you remember the admission officers email, forgot to write it down - have an important query. Thanks and good luck guys x :smile:

Sorry, I didn't write it down either. My group interview was awful. Everyone had really good points and I was just like sitting there .... x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Yeh I only got a few questions, and I asked a few in the end of my interview, but god knows! It's in there hands, lol the admissions number and email will be on herts website it's just the admissions :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Yeh I only got a few questions, and I asked a few in the end of my interview, but god knows! It's in there hands, lol the admissions number and email will be on herts website it's just the admissions :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. Oh gosh, I'm never going to get over what I did. The woman was like "do you have any questions for us" and I said "yes, do you know where the train station is" Gosh :biggrin: I wanted someone to shoot me. Hahahaha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ql_xo
Sorry, I didn't write it down either. My group interview was awful. Everyone had really good points and I was just like sitting there .... x

<font size="1"><a href="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app" target="_blank">Posted from TSR Mobile</a></font>

No worries then! I felt like that for the group interview as well aha. But I'm sure we'll be fine, as long as ya said something :P... I hope :redface:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending