The Student Room Group

I'm an amateur Make Up Artist, ask me anything!

Scroll to see replies

Tyrion_Lannister
x

I actually tried using Johnson's Baby Oil to cleanse my skin recently, instead of my usual Garnier cleanser. It definitely feels softer on my skin, but after I wash it off with warm water/wipe with tissue there's a bit of oily residue left. And my face is getting a bit "oily." Am I doing it wrong, or should I not be using baby oil? :frown: Thanks :smile:
lets see a pic without any makeup
Original post by tehforum

hi teh forum ice cream

Do you have any tips for how to get rid of marks/scars from previous spots?
Original post by Champagning
I actually tried using Johnson's Baby Oil to cleanse my skin recently, instead of my usual Garnier cleanser. It definitely feels softer on my skin, but after I wash it off with warm water/wipe with tissue there's a bit of oily residue left. And my face is getting a bit "oily." Am I doing it wrong, or should I not be using baby oil? :frown: Thanks :smile:

Make sure you get it off with a cotton pad :smile: you're not doing it wrong!

Why?
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Why?

To highlight the skills of a make up artist.
Original post by somethingunique
Do you have any tips for how to get rid of marks/scars from previous spots?

Chemical exfoliation
To highlight the skills of a make up artist.

That doesn't really prove anything though, t'would inly be useful if I did "no makeup makeup" which I don't. My makeup is dramatic and visiblr
Chemical exfoliation

Thanks for your reply to my question :smile: What do you mean by chemical exfoliation, btw? I have a few scars on my legs too, from years of gymnastics/the odd scrape. They're not very noticeable or large, but are taking ages to go :lol:
Thanks for your reply to my question :smile: What do you mean by chemical exfoliation, btw? I have a few scars on my legs too, from years of gymnastics/the odd scrape. They're not very noticeable or large, but are taking ages to go :lol:

Using liquid to exfoliate rather than grains. I linked some pads in the OP
Using liquid to exfoliate rather than grains. I linked some pads in the OP

Oh, thanks. So you wouldn't recommend something like this, then? (I have a no 7 voucher for £5 off anything was tempted).

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Beautiful-Skin-Radiance-Exfoliator-for-Normal-Dry-Skin-75ml_1245022/

Do you happen to know of a cheaper alternative to the Nip/Fab pads by any chance? I'm saving up at the moment, thanks :colondollar:
Oh, thanks. So you wouldn't recommend something like this, then? (I have a no 7 voucher for £5 off anything was tempted).

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Beautiful-Skin-Radiance-Exfoliator-for-Normal-Dry-Skin-75ml_1245022/

Do you happen to know of a cheaper alternative to the Nip/Fab pads by any chance? I'm saving up at the moment, thanks :colondollar:

No because the grains can break capillaries

Unfortunately not, not that you can get in England. The USA have cheaper ones which in jealous of
heehee happy I bumped this up now.
#sadlife
No because the grains can break capillaries

Unfortunately not, not that you can get in England. The USA have cheaper ones which in jealous of

In some of your earlier posts you've spoken about the dark lines/general discolouration under your eyes. I'd really like to know your routine to minimise their effects.
What are the best eyebrow products?
I have a big scar like a member of a London gang and nothing seems to cover it properly although I've been thinking of buying the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade :confused:
Do you believe that that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.
Original post by dire wolf
In some of your earlier posts you've spoken about the dark lines/general discolouration under your eyes. I'd really like to know your routine to minimise their effects.

I use an eye cream, and then a concealer and touch clat

Original post by Dr. Spëghnks
What are the best eyebrow products?
I have a big scar like a member of a London gang and nothing seems to cover it properly although I've been thinking of buying the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade :confused:

In all honesty I don't find any difference between expensive and cheap eyebrow products
Original post by James222
Do you believe that that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.

?????
?????

Mlk i have a a dream speech

Quick Reply

Latest