The Student Room Group

[POLL] Have you ever woken up so early

Poll

Have you ever woken up so early that you felt sick?

that you felt sick (nauseated)?

It happened to me a week or two ago, feels bad man

I just wanted to know if anyone had experienced the same thing, or maybe an explanation?!

Scroll to see replies

Nope.
I see what you did there.
Reply 3
no
Original post by James A
I see what you did there.

what did he do? :confused:
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
what did he do? :confused:

Look at the title in his post.

' [POLL] Have you ever woken up so early'

Now look at the poll title.

Original post by + polarity -
that you felt sick (nauseated)?

It happened to me a week or two ago, feels bad man

I just wanted to know if anyone had experienced the same thing, or maybe an explanation?!

u r 1 sneeky..........
Yeah it happens to me every time I nap, so I don't nap.
I thought that I was the only one who gets this, it's absolutely horrible. Been experiencing it for about 3 years, started suddenly one day and has just carried on. Usually happens if I wake up any time before 7:30, I feel so nauseous that I can't eat for at least an hour. I find it's nothing to do with how long I have slept for, but simply what time I actually wake up - doesn't seem to make much sense! It is really nasty though. Weirdly, even though I feel absolutely vile almost every morning I have only ever thrown up once. :dontknow:
What's early for you?
Reply 9
Original post by James A
Look at the title in his post.

' [POLL] Have you ever woken up so early'

Now look at the poll title.

u r 1 sneeky..........

What's wrong with this
Reply 10
Original post by techno-thriller
What's early for you?

Waking up @ 4 is most brutal.
Yes, it happened to me once, about 2 years ago and it was really, really strange. Hasn't happened since though.
every other day it happens to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup.:yes: Mon-fri for college but then I go to sleep pretty late so... :biggrin:
Original post by Ripper-Roo
What's wrong with this

I don't get it either *feeling dumb*
Original post by Ripper-Roo
What's wrong with this

xD
Reply 16
I feel sick most mornings, and I have done since I was around 13/14.. (I'm 23 now). It passes within a couple of hours so I just get on with my day.

It's most likely a blood sugar thing, or at least that's what my Doctor told me!
I once woke up before I'd even gone to sleep :u:
Original post by donutaud15
every other day it happens to me

Cool, so are you feeling sick tomorrow, or is the next one on Monday?
Original post by Where'sPerry?
I thought that I was the only one who gets this, it's absolutely horrible. Been experiencing it for about 3 years, started suddenly one day and has just carried on. Usually happens if I wake up any time before 7:30, I feel so nauseous that I can't eat for at least an hour. I find it's nothing to do with how long I have slept for, but simply what time I actually wake up - doesn't seem to make much sense! It is really nasty though. Weirdly, even though I feel absolutely vile almost every morning I have only ever thrown up once. :dontknow:

I can NEVER eat a proper breakfast for this exact reason, it's so annoying. I'll get up in the morning for work, force down an apple or a slice of toast down me and feel like i'm going to throw up. Then in an hour or two i'm starving!

Quick Reply

Latest