The Student Room Group

What is the Worst Food/Drink you have eaten/drank?

title says it all

for some reason , i didnt like strawberries when i was young and i also didnt like fizzy drinks like pepsi now i like them.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
An under-cooked squid in a fancy London restaurant. One half was just about edible but the other half completely raw. Needless to say I scoffed the lot down to avoid embarrassment!

Were you allowed sugar and cream on the strawberries?
I'm not a fussy eater and I'll pretty much eat anything (unless you're going to suggest something stupid like Kangaroo's testicles), but these are my worst three...

1) Peas
2) Tomato soup
3) Cadbury's Bourneville chocolate
Reply 3
Original post by lt35
An under-cooked squid in a fancy London restaurant. One half was just about edible but the other half completely raw. Needless to say I scoffed the lot down to avoid embarrassment!

Were you allowed sugar and cream on the strawberries?

i think it was just the smell of strawberries that put me off.
Original post by hbk4894
i think it was just the smell of strawberries that put me off.

HAHAHA ! Yeah, I don't like Kiwis! xx
Reply 5
Never been a fan of Bananas, but to be fair I was allergic to them as a kid. Had a tradition faggot once which tasted horrible. Aside from that I eat most stuff, not a fussy eater. Can't drink straight spirits as well, but that is due to previous experiences rather than taste.
Courgettes. Genuinely make me feel sick
Super malt is sickening.

Worst drink ever.
Reply 8
Marmite tea.
Reply 9
Ever heard of Vegemite? :biggrin:
Tomato soup with ice cream in it. They do not go well together
Nuts. I hate nuts. I think it was that 'sixth sense' thing some kids have though because I was allergic to pistachio nuts until about 2 years ago, but I can't eat any nuts plain, and can only eat almonds and hazelnuts inside cakes and things but not on their own. They're nauseating! And what's even more worrying is there's a story on the BBC site at the moment about how eating nuts can add a few years onto your life or something. Oops... :tongue:
Aubergines......just no
Reply 13
Original post by carrotstar
Nuts. I hate nuts. I think it was that 'sixth sense' thing some kids have though because I was allergic to pistachio nuts until about 2 years ago, but I can't eat any nuts plain, and can only eat almonds and hazelnuts inside cakes and things but not on their own. They're nauseating! And what's even more worrying is there's a story on the BBC site at the moment about how eating nuts can add a few years onto your life or something. Oops... :tongue:

You and me both sister! Just :s-smilie:. It's the weird bland taste they have, it's like how you imagine a spider would taste or something.
Dill sauce *shudder*. I'm the least fussy person ever, but dill makes me hurl.

Original post by Alpha brah
Marmite tea.

ewwww wut!!!
Reply 15
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
ewwww wut!!!

My auntie loves it and used to make it for us when we were kids - apparently there's a homemade recipe or summat. My mum once told me off for pouring it down the sink behind her back.

Yes, we're weird. :colondollar:
boiled cabbage... eeeeewww
My auntie loves it and used to make it for us when we were kids - apparently there's a homemade recipe or summat. My mum once told me off for pouring it down the sink behind her back.

Yes, we're weird. :colondollar:

I just threw up a bit in my mouth :lol:

My family's weird too, dw. My brother once made salad and put ginger in it. Ginger. In a salad :yucky:
Reply 18
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
I just threw up a bit in my mouth :lol:

My family's weird too, dw. My brother once made salad and put ginger in it. Ginger. In a salad :yucky:

Soz :tongue:

Ginger in a salad?... :eek: OK, this requires a meme:

Soz :tongue:

Ginger in a salad?... :eek: OK, this requires a meme:

Loooool I love your use of memes :lol:

Well he was 13 at the time. And a boy. So what did we expect :P

Quick Reply

Latest