The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Have anyone applied to King's business management got an offer yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Imorgan01
If you log onto your Kings College portal and open your 'offer' letter, there's a link which will direct you to the open day page :smile: There seems to be only one though from what I gathered...and its in April :s-smilie:

I decided to firm Bath - Back-up Birmingham.

Good Luck!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
Still waiting! App 20 Nov
international EU
Reply 22
Just got my offer!!!! Thanks people:smile:
Reply 23
Original post by FDF95
Still waiting! App 20 Nov
international EU

Best luck!!!!!
Reply 24
still waiting.. applied back in November... so annoying.. I received offer from everyone else
Reply 25
applied in january, international USA
but I heard King's doesn't reply to most ppl until end of March
Reply 26
Just got an offer few days ago, they said I'll receive updates from UCAS soon.

Malaysia, 3A* 1A

Anyone prefers Warwick over KCL? If so, why?
Reply 27
Original post by reeve95545
Just got an offer few days ago, they said I'll receive updates from UCAS soon.

Malaysia, 3A* 1A

Anyone prefers Warwick over KCL? If so, why?

I didn't apply to Warwick, but in terms of which business school is better Warwick is better than Kings. Its one of the top 10 business schools in the world I think, from what I can remember.
Reply 28
Original post by Imorgan01
I didn't apply to Warwick, but in terms of which business school is better Warwick is better than Kings. Its one of the top 10 business schools in the world I think, from what I can remember.

I've applied to study "Information System Management and Innovation" in Warwick. Where do you study anyway?
Reply 29
Original post by reeve95545
I've applied to study "Information System Management and Innovation" in Warwick. Where do you study anyway?

If you mean where I plan to study (I'm still stuck between two unis) either birghminham university or kings college
Reply 30
Most faculties at King's tend to reply fairly late in comparison to other institutions simply due to the sheer volume of applications they receive. I believe that in 2011 or 2012, Business Management had close to 20 applicants per place. That said, most people who will receive offers can expect to have heard back by now.
Reply 31
Original post by zizi.karl
Most faculties at King's tend to reply fairly late in comparison to other institutions simply due to the sheer volume of applications they receive. I believe that in 2011 or 2012, Business Management had close to 20 applicants per place. That said, most people who will receive offers can expect to have heard back by now.

Hey! Have you got yours as well?

20 per place??! Sounds incredible... Btw how did you get the data?
Reply 32
Original post by rfalways
Hey! Have you got yours as well?

20 per place??! Sounds incredible... Btw how did you get the data?
I am a law student at King's.
It was listed in the 2011 prospectus as a PDF file. I have the 2012 prospectus in book form, but not with me. I believe the figure may have been around 18 per place.
Reply 33
It was listed in the 2011 prospectus as a PDF file. I have the 2012 prospectus in book form, but not with me. I believe the figure may have been around 18 per place.

I see!!!

Thanks very much for your information:smile:))

Look forward to seeing you at kcl!
Reply 34

Hi, I've got UC from both Warwick and King's for Business Management. Can you add me on Skype? I would like to know more about King's College! Thanks!
Just got my offer!!!! Thanks people:smile:

Congratulation!! me too,is it going to be your firm choice?
Reply 36
Original post by callmeniki
Congratulation!! me too,is it going to be your firm choice?

Hey! I am still deciding:smile:
Hey! I am still deciding:smile:

and what are your choices?:smile:
Got an offer few days ago, through their messaging system. They said I'll receive an update in UCAS soon.

From Malaysia. 3A* 1A

Do you guys prefer Warwick over KCL? OR? Feel free to state your opinions :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest