The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

CRITICAL: Student Accomodation

HI there.

I am Harry, an undergraduate currently in my Stage 1. I have been commuting to University for quite a while, but that hasn't really been very efficient. I am currently grinding away available accomodation starting in December 2013, but the pictures are nice.

I'm currently looking for a double bedroom in a Private Letting Agency.
However, I would like to know whether anyone can recommend any reputable letting agencies as I have an appointment to see Shorey Letting Agents on Tuesday but the testimonials for this company do look good.

If anyone could take their time and help, it would be much appreciated.

Thankyou.
Hi Harry,

We manage St Augustine's House accommodation. If you are looking for somewhere nice to live, why not come and take a look - we would happily show you around? For any more information, please take a look at the website, http://www.collegiate-ac.com/student-accommodation/plymouth/st-augustines-house or email us at [email protected].

I wish you luck in your accommodation search!
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Harry, :smile:

I'm planning on leaving soon so the room could available for you as soon as you'd like.

Here's a picture of the room if you're interested: http://i.imgur.com/j1gPI4w.jpg
The house contains four rooms in total, and the internet has been upgraded lately and now goes up to 100Mbps. Please reply here or email me at [email protected] if you'd like more details. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Reply 3
Hi: I can get you £200 cash-back on a really good room in a house in Dale Road; very close to uni; not a "party house" but nice people; 6 months agreement needed and you must have a UK guarantor. The house is recently refurbished, warm, central heating, Wi-Fi, communal cleaning & all bills included. £88/week but you get he cash-back. More details available! James

HI there.

I am Harry, an undergraduate currently in my Stage 1. I have been commuting to University for quite a while, but that hasn't really been very efficient. I am currently grinding away available accomodation starting in December 2013, but the pictures are nice.

I'm currently looking for a double bedroom in a Private Letting Agency.
However, I would like to know whether anyone can recommend any reputable letting agencies as I have an appointment to see Shorey Letting Agents on Tuesday but the testimonials for this company do look good.

If anyone could take their time and help, it would be much appreciated.

Thankyou.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending