The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Huddersfield Interview?!?

Hello!
just got a letter offering me an interview for the transport and logistics degree... Anyone had one yet? mines is on Thursday! :eek:
Original post by SeanPreston
Hello!
just got a letter offering me an interview for the transport and logistics degree... Anyone had one yet? mines is on Thursday! :eek:

How long did it take from you sending your application to unis for them to give you an interview? Like how long did it take for them to recognise your application...if that makes sense.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by charllbowles
How long did it take from you sending your application to unis for them to give you an interview? Like how long did it take for them to recognise your application...if that makes sense.

I sent my application away on the Sunday night (17/11) and got confirmation email from most of the unis the next day, but I got a letter on Friday, from Huddersfield, letting me know I had to arrange an interview :biggrin: which is this Thursday!
Original post by SeanPreston
I sent my application away on the Sunday night (17/11) and got confirmation email from most of the unis the next day, but I got a letter on Friday, from Huddersfield, letting me know I had to arrange an interview :biggrin: which is this Thursday!

Ah okay.
Good luck for Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I am having 2 interviews tomorrow graphics design and product design :/ so nervous...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending