The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

University of Portsmouth Firmers 2014

Hi all,
I've been searching for a thread consisting of 2014 Firmers, but no luck as of yet so I thought I would create my own.
It will be a great way to get to know one of other, discuss the conditional/unconditional offers you've been given and talk about anything about Portsmouth.

I will start:-
Name: Melody
Course: LLB Law (3 years)
Choices: Portsmouth obviously [conditional 300 pts] and Northampton conditional BBC]

:smile:

---
Connect to University of Portsmouth here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Name: Abbie
Course: MSc social work unconditional offer
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Name: Charley
Course: Engineering and Technology (Foundation Year) PPP (BTEC)
Went to an open day and fell in love with the place :biggrin:
Reply 3
Name: Olly (Oliver)
Course: Product Design and Innovation BSc
Choices: Portsmouth 1st choice UWE 2nd choice
Went to the open day a couple of weeks ago and it was awesome and its the perfect location as I am a keen surfer and power boater!
Reply 4
Name: Colette
Course: French and Spanish (4 years)
Choices: Portsmouth 260 points and probably Swansea as insurance
Name: Chloe
Course: Diagnostic Radiography
Choice: 1st - Portsmouth (conditional offer 300 points)
Reply 6
name: Su
course: Law LLB (4yrs)
unis: Portsmouth (1st), Canterbury Christ (2nd)
Reply 7
Name: Jude
course: Sociology
unis: Hull and UWE as well as Portsmouth.
Haven't chosen my final 2 but I was impressed by Portsmouth + it's nearish (but not too near) to home as I live in London.
Name: Clare :smile:

Course: I have firmly accepted an unconditional offer for Sociology with Psychology.

I don't know anyone doing this course so it would be good to get to know a few people. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by OllyH95
Name: Olly (Oliver)
Course: Product Design and Innovation BSc
Choices: Portsmouth 1st choice UWE 2nd choice
Went to the open day a couple of weeks ago and it was awesome and its the perfect location as I am a keen surfer and power boater!

Olly I just got an offer from Portsmouth for exactly the same course! :smile: I have a 5th choice left (wanting to do Product Design BSc too), so I was wondering, what other universities did/have you applied to?
Reply 10
Original post by Yasmin5
Olly I just got an offer from Portsmouth for exactly the same course! :smile: I have a 5th choice left (wanting to do Product Design BSc too), so I was wondering, what other universities did/have you applied to?

That's awesome! Maybe see you at Portsmouth! apart from Portsmouth I applied to Bournemouth, Sussex, UWE and Cardiff met.
Name: James
Course: Software Engineering ^.^
Reply 12
I have an unconditional offer to study history at Portsmouth for this year :smile:
Name: Blake Pidcock (add me on Facebook if you really like)
Course: LLB Law (3 years)
Choices: Portsmouth, UCLAN :-)

I live in Doncaster so this is miles away from home, so looking to get to know as many people as possible going to Portsmouth :-)
Original post by Claregoulding
Name: Clare :smile:

Course: I have firmly accepted an unconditional offer for Sociology with Psychology.

I don't know anyone doing this course so it would be good to get to know a few people. :smile:

Hi,
I have accepted an unconditional offer for early childhood studies and wanted to start chatting to people who are also going to this uni.
add me on facebook if you want, Mariella martin, im the one with blonde hair and a stripy onesie on! (:
Mariella.
Reply 15
Original post by mariellamartin
Hi,
I have accepted an unconditional offer for early childhood studies and wanted to start chatting to people who are also going to this uni.
add me on facebook if you want, Mariella martin, im the one with blonde hair and a stripy onesie on! (:
Mariella.

Hi I've got an unconditional to study history at Portsmouth. Haven't firmed yet but very tempted. It's my favourite on paper just waiting to visit to make my decision :smile: it'd be nice to know a few people before turning up in September! :smile:
Original post by Anna1006
Hi I've got an unconditional to study history at Portsmouth. Haven't firmed yet but very tempted. It's my favourite on paper just waiting to visit to make my decision :smile: it'd be nice to know a few people before turning up in September! :smile:

Ah cool, when you visiting? and yeah, I want to know people too, do you have facebook?
Reply 17
Original post by mariellamartin
Ah cool, when you visiting? and yeah, I want to know people too, do you have facebook?

I'm visiting on the 15th feb. And yeah i'll add you :smile:
Reply 18
I'm hoping to study pharmacology at portsmouth, put it down as my firm!
Name : Samanth
Course : Drama and Performance BA
Choices : Portsmouth (firm) and Roehampton (insurance)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending