The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

agreed wait till their in a decent state of mind
Reply 21
The-Lennon
check shes not a working girl first

Or a working class girl. She'll pretend she's pregnant, and screw you out of every penny.
It's probably best not to shag someone while they are so drunk their eyes are rolling, or if the jiggling motion is likely to induce vomiting.
Reply 23
Remember to pay her.
Whats a consent form? Some sort of form both of you sign before having sex, so neither can accuse each other of rape ?
Anonymous
Whats a consent form? Some sort of form both of you sign before having sex, so neither can accuse each other of rape ?

:toofunny:
yes just ask for one in your local police station
Lmao....Mind you some times girls can be after the same thing. A quick one night stand....How would it be seen if a girl takes advantage of a drunk guy???

Guy takes advantage.."RAPE!!"

Girl takes advantage... "haha you ****ed that!!!"

Fair?
How do you know if a girl is up for a 1 night stand?
Anonymous
How do you know if a girl is up for a 1 night stand?

She ****s you.

OP: it's fine if she's sober and consenting and you're both out of relationships.
Reply 29
Remember you need two witnesses when you're both signing the form.
Reply 30
no theyve loosened the law, its only one now.
bloody liberals
dont worry bout what any one else thinks just ave fun and live ur life cos before u know it ull be old and bald and cant get a young "fit" girl
ladyportacabin
It's probably best not to shag someone while they are so drunk their eyes are rolling, or if the jiggling motion is likely to induce vomiting.

Oh i have the most awful flashbacks to this morning!!!!!

Vomit is not, suprisingly, an aphrodisiac!!!!!
Reply 33
It's a brilliant idea. Shows that you need a drink to pull, have the chance of being accused of rape and a baby which could result in CSA payments in years to come.
drunken one night stands? nah its not worth it. especially the risk to std's
Reply 35
Also if she's drunk she may vomit WHILE your having sex :biggrin:
rizzyh
Also if she's drunk she may vomit WHILE your having sex :biggrin:

THATS GOTTA BE A TURN OFF!!!! :biggrin:
AT82
Yes but we that some girls some times cry rape when nothiong of the sort happened.

Aha, we always get bitten by that one, eh AT? "She gave consent, up until i went in the wrong hole, your honour!" Eh?
AT82
Yes but we that some girls some times cry rape when nothiong of the sort happened. The signed bit was tonque in cheek but getting consent is a must.

To be honest, I think you're a bit too hung up on that.

Yes, some girls cry rape, and they're nasty pieces of work who should be shown up. But I really hate the whole 'next we'll be needing consent forms, and solicitors, and independent witnesses!'. It sounds like something Richard Littlejohn would say.

and he really is a nasty piece of work.

Yeah, I know you're not being serious. But the assumption that lies beneath all that about women isn't a nice one. Most one night stands go off without a hitch, good stuff. It's not like you get queues of young confused men outside the local magistrates court the Monday morning after an eventful night out, all there to have their rape case referred to the Crown Court..
Reply 39
dogtanian
Yeah, I know you're not being serious. But the assumption that lies beneath all that about women isn't a nice one. Most one night stands go off without a hitch, good stuff. It's not like you get queues of young confused men outside the local magistrates court the Monday morning after an eventful night out, all there to have their rape case referred to the Crown Court..

You might be generally correct, but he makes a serious point. What guy is to know whether the girl is not going to wake-up the next morning and decide that she didn't actually give consent? It is not so rare as to not happen at all. The way the law is at the moment he could find himself going to prison with little or no evidence against him.

Latest

Trending

Trending