The Student Room Group

Anyone going to Birmingham Conservatoire Sept 2014 entry? :-)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Festethefool
Mine just says processing :-/ do you think I have done something wrong?

No, when it says processing it just means they're looking over your application and giving you a room :smile:
Original post by joannaac14
No, when it says processing it just means they're looking over your application and giving you a room :smile:

Ah ok, just I applied as soon as it opened and other people have got theirs before D: do I have to wait till I get my results?
Ah ok, just I applied as soon as it opened and other people have got theirs before D: do I have to wait till I get my results?

I can't tell you for sure but I think people who already have their results like me have confirmed places :smile: so I'd say yes. It's probably because within four days of them giving you a room offer you have to pay £250, which would be silly you paying if you then went on to not get in (which isn't likely obviously but you never know haha)
I can't tell you for sure but I think people who already have their results like me have confirmed places :smile: so I'd say yes. It's probably because within four days of them giving you a room offer you have to pay £250, which would be silly you paying if you then went on to not get in (which isn't likely obviously but you never know haha)

Yeh I guess that makes sense, I'll just have to wait :smile:
Hey Guys! If you get allocated in to CLV Birmingham, then here's a facebook group just set up for you! https://www.facebook.com/groups/536958683076956/
Reply 45
Hi all,

I am interested in composition plus music technology. Does Birmingham Conseratoire offer good undergrad program in that area? And, how about other conservatoire or universities programs that you would recommend?

Thanks
Hi I'm just about to go into my 3rd year at Birmingham Conservatoire. If you want any advice/have questions just drop me a line :smile:

Original post by amysouthall
Hey Guys! If you get allocated in to CLV Birmingham, then here's a facebook group just set up for you! https://www.facebook.com/groups/536958683076956/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending