Reply 81
Just heard back from Sheffield Hallam and they've rejected me😧 :'(
I can't even understand why but i'll have to get over it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissFiifi
Just heard back from Sheffield Hallam and they've rejected me😧 :'(
I can't even understand why but i'll have to get over it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When was your interview? & that must be really annoying! I got rejected from a uni aswell! Not the greatest feeling ngl:/
Reply 83
Original post by LauraDuffy
I got an interview from Sheffield Hallam on Wednesday after such a long wait!

Ooh very good, well good luck, I'm panicking now, I bet I've been unsuccessful :-(
Reply 84
Original post by 110Dotdotdot1234
When was your interview? & that must be really annoying! I got rejected from a uni aswell! Not the greatest feeling ngl:/

Oh no that's awful, I think I have been rejected as I still haven't heard anything, did you get an email or letter? X
Reply 85
Was there many there? I think I'm going to be unsuccessful as I've still not heard :-(
I still currently do not hold any offers. Slightly worrying. 😬😲😵🔫💣
Reply 87

Didn't even get an interview:/ i was so confused and upset but my parents have cheered me up now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've still not heard back from 3 of the uni's I've applied to and there are others who have. Just hoping no news is good news!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophie1994
I've still not heard back from 3 of the uni's I've applied to and there are others who have. Just hoping no news is good news!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where have you applied to?
Where have you applied to?

Cardiff, UEA, Liverpool, oxford Brooke's & Southampton. Only heard back from Cardiff and UEA. What bout you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Original post by ellielouise
What was the interview like? Got mine on 5th feb x

There's quite a lot of writing to do, like at the written task and the group task but it's all so relaxed. The staff make you feel so welcome, they're all lovely :smile: honestly don't worry about it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophie1994
Cardiff, UEA, Liverpool, oxford Brooke's & Southampton. Only heard back from Cardiff and UEA. What bout you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow so have you gotten offers from the 2??
I applied for cardiff, uea, bournemouth, liverpool & southampton.
Gotten interviews for all apart from liverpoolD:
Oh wow so have you gotten offers from the 2??
I applied for cardiff, uea, bournemouth, liverpool & southampton.
Gotten interviews for all apart from liverpoolD:

I have offer from Cardiff and UEA have til May to respond. My first option is Liverpool but they don't interview.
Reply 94
Hey has anyone heard back from Canterbury Christchurch at all. Many thanks x
Reply 95
Has anybody had an interview from CCC/ Canterbury Christ Church yet?
Reply 96
I found out I had an interview today at CCCU

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi
I applied to Brunel, Oxford Brookes, Northampton, Sheffield Hallam and Coventry. Received an offer from Brunel and got interviews at Coventry and Northampton. However I have decided not to go to Coventry for my interview tomorrow. Has anyone heard from Oxford Brookes?
Reply 98
Original post by Priyanka_Rai
Hi
I applied to Brunel, Oxford Brookes, Northampton, Sheffield Hallam and Coventry. Received an offer from Brunel and got interviews at Coventry and Northampton. However I have decided not to go to Coventry for my interview tomorrow. Has anyone heard from Oxford Brookes?

Hello:smile: I've applied to Brunel, Coventry and Oxf Brookes!
I got an offer from Brunel too and an interview from Coventry on the 12th of Feb! Is that your date too?

And I just got an interview from Oxford Brooke's this morning...when did you send your application off? They're probably still processing it xx

Also, why don't you go for the interview! It's worth a try:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 99
Original post by Polkadot2
Hi , I have applied to UEA, Plymouth, Oxford Brookes, Canterbury Christ Church and I sent my application on the 15 th October. No offers. No interviews apart from Brookes. My interview was 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything either way and I feel so nervous - any tips?

Thankyou in advance x

Helloo:smile: Congratulations on your offer from Oxford Brookes:smile: Hope all of your other offers are going well
I have an interview next month for Brookes and I would be grateful if you could help me! Nervous because it's a pretty awesome uni XD What was the written task about?

Thank you again and all the best xox

Quick Reply

Latest