The Student Room Group

Anyone applying for 2015 entry nursing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by deviant182
An as level is still an as level, no matter what it's in. (Unless it's general studies, mine wasn't accepted- which was annoying as it was a compulsory a level at my college)

Posted from TSR Mobile

alright, thank you

oh, thats not too good

i dont have to do general studies at my school
Reply 41
Original post by Claireeee_x
I've accepted my Unconditional offer for Bucks New Uni for the Feb 2015 intake for Children's Nursing :smile:

Hi, I am on the same intake!! Are you going to have to live away from home like me? I am moving from Devon, (which is very nerve-wracking) I can't wait to start though! How are you feeling about it all? :smile:
Original post by ElHaFa
Hi, I am on the same intake!! Are you going to have to live away from home like me? I am moving from Devon, (which is very nerve-wracking) I can't wait to start though! How are you feeling about it all? :smile:

Hey, nice to know you are on the same intake! I am going to be living at home until we go onto placement as I am about an hour and a bit on the train so it's cheaper for me. But I can imagine that you are feeling nervous as its a big move. I'm so excited to start :smile: feel free to pm to chat some more :smile: x
Reply 43
Original post by Claireeee_x
Hey, nice to know you are on the same intake! I am going to be living at home until we go onto placement as I am about an hour and a bit on the train so it's cheaper for me. But I can imagine that you are feeling nervous as its a big move. I'm so excited to start :smile: feel free to pm to chat some more :smile: x

Have you heard about the meet and greet in December? If so are you going to go? x
Original post by ElHaFa
Have you heard about the meet and greet in December? If so are you going to go? x

Might do, depends when it is though cause of work. What about you? X
Reply 45
Yeah am hoping to go!!! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending