The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by JessMB
Who else on here has an interview at Univ? I've only seen one other Univ applicant, where are you all?!

I applied to univ for chemistry but they moved me to St Hilda's

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by souktik
When I take over the world, you'll be the first to perish. :colone:

I'm sensing you're brewing a diabolical plan to take over this thread...:beard:
Reply 42
Original post by Jatom
:eek4:

I kid you not. :evil:
This thread is like a timeline of my life, I look back at my posts on page 95, on the edge of whether or not to apply and now here I am, with an interview in hand and feeling so glad I went for it. :biggrin:
Reply 44
Original post by VKrall
Me too! Oh just another email from Twitter...what the!!!! Maybe they took note of our twiddling posts? I was a fellow Hertford geographer but I have been reassigned to another mystery college!

Oooh, mystery...
Not gonna lie, I'm preparing for interview right now, and all I can think about is how much I love my subject, and how ecstatic I am at the prospect of a challenging, stimulating conversation with a scholar (much more intelligent than I'll ever be) about it.

I'm nervous. And brimming with self doubt. But we're all still here for a reason, right? I'm going to go out and kick a**.
Reply 46
Original post by classicat
I'm sensing you're brewing a diabolical plan to take over this thread...:beard:

Can any thread ever be complete without a diabolical, math-loving conqueror, I ask you?
Classics interviews have been brought forward at New College - is it the same elsewhere?
Original post by rescuelullaby
Not gonna lie, I'm preparing for interview right now, and all I can think about is how much I love my subject, and how ecstatic I am at the prospect of a challenging, stimulating conversation with a scholar (much more intelligent than I'll ever be) about it.

I'm nervous. And brimming with self doubt. But we're all still here for a reason, right? I'm going to go out and kick a**.

I'm kind of like this, we're both applying for English right? But the thing I'm scared of is I don't think I come across as very intellectual.
I'm just hoping my love for English comes across

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by LuxVeritatis
Classics interviews have been brought forward at New College - is it the same elsewhere?

How far forward? I've been asked to arrive at 1pm rather than 4pm at Oriel, so a bit earlier.
How far forward? I've been asked to arrive at 1pm rather than 4pm at Oriel, so a bit earlier.

I've been asked for at 11am, which has totally scuppered my transport plans :frown:
Reply 51
Original post by souktik
Can any thread ever be complete without a diabolical, math-loving conqueror, I ask you?

:frown: No, master. :adore::adore::adore:
Reply 52
Original post by rescuelullaby

That's the spirit! You were invited to interview for a reason. :wink:
Reply 53
For those who've got interviews, does anyone know how quickly you should reply/confirm the interviews and when you'll be turning up? I've got an Interview at Magdalen, and I'll probably need to get there on the 10th.
Reply 54
I've been asked for at 11am, which has totally scuppered my transport plans :frown:

Ah, that's annoying! How are you getting there? I was wondering why they've moved them forwards. I'm guessing it makes an interview on the 10th v likely?
Reply 55

What would've happened if you had already booked train tickets!? :eek: If I get an interview, I'd probably book tickets for the day before so I'm not too tired if I have an interview on the day after that.
So many interviews! Congratulations to everyone :smile:

Out of curiosity, who else is going to be at Magdalen for Law interviews? Maybe I'll try to find some of you there...
Reply 57
:frown: No, master. :adore::adore::adore:

Good, I think I might have found my sidekick! But to prove your loyalty, you must assassinate my opponent Jatom by spamming him with "doge" memes. :evil:
Reply 58
Original post by Watercess
For those who've got interviews, does anyone know how quickly you should reply/confirm the interviews and when you'll be turning up? I've got an Interview at Magdalen, and I'll probably need to get there on the 10th.

They said as soon as possible in my email, so reasonably promptly. I confirmed within 5 minutes :colondollar:
Reply 59
Any medicine applicants? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending