The Student Room Group

What's the worst physical pain you've endured?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Zoom teeth whitening, my sister had it done and while the results were amazing...she told me it hurts more than childbirth (and she had 2).

I did it and I can certainly see what she meant, the clamp was uncomfortable but when that laser hits the solution that goes into your gums, the pain is indescribable. The clamp to keep my mouth open was in for an hour and my only source of soothing was Madonna on an Ipod mini, which wasn't very soothing.

The fun didn't end there though, I had random shooting pains for the next few days...enough to cause a small scream.

I was so happy with the results though, I'd do it again.
(not in order by the way)
1. breaking 3 fingers when my door slammed on them. they swelled up and split right across every knuckle :O
2. periods. i dont get them for long, but the pain makes me cry.
3. eating gluten when im intolerant (my fault). makes me throw up and cant move.
4. a condition i have called costochondritis, which means my ribs move in place, and they feel broken. that makes it hurt to breathe, and it make me feel physically sik with pain.
Reply 262
Got kicked where it hurts. It hurt worse than a broken bone :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i looked at you
hmm, either two moments...

1•My sister kneeing me in the face causing my first nose bleed(And now I get every so often:colonhash:)
2•My sister throwing a giant solid cube of lego point blank at my face causing it to sprain and bleed

Both moments were very painful xD

Quick Reply

Latest