The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University of South Wales applicants - 2014

So I thought I might create this thread for anyone applying or going to the University of South Wales in September 2014 - would be good to get to know some people before hand. :cool:
---
Connect to University of South Wales here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Applied for radio :smile: got my interview on the 17th

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
I'm applying for International Wildlife Biology, but I haven't sent my application yet..
Reply 3
The atrium in Cardiff :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I've have applied for Computer Security, in Treforest. Its my firm choice now so i've just got to get the grades :biggrin:
Reply 5
Applied for foundation degree in insurance at the atrium in Cardiff :smile: starting in September 2014 wooooo!!
Reply 6
Hey, I've applied for Law and Criminology at Treforest. I've put uni of South Wales as my firm choice :smile:
Reply 7
yeah I will be :smile:
Reply 8
How long did it take for everyone to hear back? I only sent my application two days ago and I've heard off one choice already :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Rhian94
How long did it take for everyone to hear back? I only sent my application two days ago and I've heard off one choice already :smile:

I got mine really quickly, I think I heard from all my choices in about a month
got an offer for MLaw and LLB Law yesterday (MLaw is my first choice so yay!) anyone going to the applicant day for law on the 29th? :smile:
Reply 11
Got an offer 2 hours after sending off my application for physical geography. Happy. Still waiting for replies from my other 4 choices tho :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by cgek_1996
Hey, I've applied for Law and Criminology at Treforest. I've put uni of South Wales as my firm choice :smile:

Where else did you apply? :smile: I'm gonna put law at USW as my firm too

Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown: You all are doing boring courses... lol....not..... but are there anyone doing computer science or software engineering there? I applying for both of them :P
Hope we all can be good jolly like friends!
(edited 10 years ago)
Anyone putting USW as their firm for the Treforest campus? :smile:
Reply 15
Just got a conditional offer to study history at the treforest campus
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 16
I sent my application about 2 months ago now and I've had 3 of my offers but still waiting for South Wales :frown: Psychology with Criminology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Does anyone know how long it would take to walk to or get to the Atrium campus from Cardiff Central?
Reply 18
Original post by witchy.
I'm applying for International Wildlife Biology, but I haven't sent my application yet..

That's a really really good degree, but very competitive. You should send your application soon :smile:

Best of luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by S_1996
Does anyone know how long it would take to walk to or get to the Atrium campus from Cardiff Central?

If you mean the station then it's about 5 minutes. The campus is in the centre of Cardiff :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending