The Student Room Group

Access courses in Hampshire?

Hey!
I'm wondering if anyone can help, I am looking into access courses in science to enable me to apply for the MPharm course at Portsmouth uni.
Currently working as a dispenser in a community pharmacy I'd ideally prefer somewhere local to it in Portsmouth or greater Hampshire because I'd like to carry on working.
I am finding it incredibly difficult to find any local courses and was wondering if anyone has been in a similar position to me and has any advice you're willing to share?
I found a website called Flood Light Hampshire which said there is a Pharmacy access course at Highbury but after looking at their website there weren't any details about it! D:

Would love to know if anyone has any helpful hints haha.
Original post by Portsmouthious
Hey!
I'm wondering if anyone can help, I am looking into access courses in science to enable me to apply for the MPharm course at Portsmouth uni.
Currently working as a dispenser in a community pharmacy I'd ideally prefer somewhere local to it in Portsmouth or greater Hampshire because I'd like to carry on working.
I am finding it incredibly difficult to find any local courses and was wondering if anyone has been in a similar position to me and has any advice you're willing to share?
I found a website called Flood Light Hampshire which said there is a Pharmacy access course at Highbury but after looking at their website there weren't any details about it! D:

Would love to know if anyone has any helpful hints haha.

The best thing to do is probably to ring up Portsmouth's Pharmacy admissions department and ask if they can suggest any local Access courses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending