lol guys on this forum

"I love big boobs!"

"larger chest is better"

"flat chested is like a boy ew"

and then

"eww fake boobs why would anyone get them?"

"real is better!!"

"it reeks of insecurity!"

Gee, wonder what could possibly be making those girls insecure?

Until the ever present male obsession with two lumps of fat declines, it'll be an insecurity a lot of girls will give into, unfortunately.

Your preaching about males being picky? Lets not talk about the ridiculous standards women have.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

http://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/online-dating-tips-advice/youre-probably-passing-up-your-soulmate-and-dont-know-it/
At the end of the day im happy im banging the girl, i dont give a monkeys about boob size, fake boobs sort of preach superstar anyway.
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
Let's assume they feel and look natural.

Then fake.

But how flat is flat? I've seen very few women that actually have such flat chests you notice it.
Original post by Voltozonic
Completely flat chested.

Fake breasts and their concept are vile.

Plus boobs are overrated anyway. Men like boobs, but women think men like them and are bothered about them an awful lot more than they actually are.

How do you know that? Boobs are not overrated. Boobs are amazing.
Original post by MJ1012
But from what I can gather, the boob job would be great, look and feel natural.
It's more ,"Would you still go for the nicer boobs if they are fake" well that's what I think she's asking anyway... :smile:

If that was the case, then that would be great, but it isn't, the technology is pretty basic, it's basically shoving a sack of silicon in there.
I love boobs but the idea of a woman so insecure shed go under the knife to put silicon in her to make herself look sexually appealing disturbs me. I'm insecure myself (depression, eating disorder etc) but draw the line at desperate falseness of any kind (acrylic nails, hair extensions) to mold oneself into something you think men will be more sexually excited by seeing.

Reconstructive surgery or making lopsided breasts even is different. As much as I'd like bigger breasts I'd feel I'd sunk too low by getting implants and I'd lose respect for a woman who did the same. I'd rather I/she made the best f what she has being hoest with herself and others.

Yup, Id rather neither girl... I really like boobies...
Reply 46
A natural looking boob job would never feel real though. Have you ever felt them? Bloody weird.
Reply 47
What do you mean by 'the sort of girls'? I thought you said you didn't know anyone who had it done. You probably assume girls who get it done are all Kim kardashian wannabes. Bless.

I don't know any, I just know that people get it done either because they're very insecure or they're desperate for attention, or both. They're not desirable qualities in a person. If someone is so insecure they have to surgically modify their perfectly formed body then I think they'll still be very insecure post-op. I don't know anything about Kim Kardashian, I don't base my life around "celebrities".
Reply 48
Original post by Sacapunta
A natural looking boob job would never feel real though. Have you ever felt them? Bloody weird.

These days there are many good ones. I know people who have had it done and their boyfriends had no idea because they looked and felt so natural
Reply 49
Original post by xDave-
I don't know any, I just know that people get it done either because they're very insecure or they're desperate for attention, or both. They're not desirable qualities in a person. If someone is so insecure they have to surgically modify their perfectly formed body then I think they'll still be very insecure post-op. I don't know anything about Kim Kardashian, I don't base my life around "celebrities".

So you're saying that all insecure girls have 'moronic' and 'stupid' boyfriends? No, many insecure girls have nice boyfriends. I would have thought that was obvious.
Reply 50
No such thing as a natural looking fake boob and I don't like anything fake or modified, that includes tattoos, piercings and most certainly any cosmetic surgery.
Original post by desdemonata
What do the natural implants feel like? That's the real question.

Very unnatural - this coming from someone who has felt many an implant in his life.
Reply 52
Fake boobs any day, no contest.
Reply 53
Well what I think is completely pointless. Its up to the person who is getting it done to have a view on it not the rest of the world !
Reply 54
I had a feeling people would not understand what I mean by flat chested. I'm not talking about Natalie Portman or Keira knightly size. I'm talking about being almost literally flat chested. I can't give you an example because I can't think of any celebrities who are like this. Also, I'm not talking about having big boobs after the boob job, in talking about going up to a B cup (so still being small after the boob job).

So, I imagine a 'boob job' of this type would look good with clothes on and maybe enhance your confidence. But with a partner I don't believe it would feel quite right and personally I would hate the thought of my partner going through this surgery. Boobs are just one of a lot of attractive feminine characteristics of women. I would work on a "small actions, big difference" philosophy rather than this dramatic step.
Smaller ones don't sag as bad :biggrin:

I've come to realise that I don't like them like completely flat ie: male kinda breasts (but not moobs) but somewhere between a lump of skin and not too big either :colondollar:
Reply 56
I think I'd revise my earlier post to say that what I think is better for her isn't what I happen to find most appealing myself, but is whichever choice leads her to meet and be attractive to whomever would make her happiest.

Original post by Kygo
You need to get out more, some next essay

I think you've made the assumption that writing 'essays' and having an engaging life are irreconcilable ideals. If that's a personal excuse for not attempting to convey your thoughts in more than one paragraph, then I won't challenge it, though perhaps I am similarly guilty of assuming they would require it. :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
How much does this completely flat chested girl weigh though? Several months ago when I was 6 and a half stone (and 5ft5) bmi around 15, I was flat chested as in not a bra size. Now I've gained over a stone and am more body confident than ever (helped by the fact I'm no longer with a long term boyfriend who constantly called me fat even though I was underweight and insecure) and now have small boobs (smallish B cup). As I'm more confident about my body I've actually slept with some guys that I would never have been able to get naked in front of before and no one's complained. I have always wanted to get a boob job but now I'm starting to think maybe guys aren't that bothered.

So in essence it's very unusual to have literally no boobs and be a healthy weight as an adult/late teen. So there would probably be things to address before surgery.
Boob job.
Reply 59
Whatever makes the girl most comfortable.

Me personally I'd have the boob job as my figure doesn't work with a flat chest, gotta be in proportion. Thinking about it I honestly I don't really see how you can have as flat as a chest as you described as a fully grown woman and still be a healthy weight?

Latest

Trending

Trending