The Student Room Group

Paul Walker (Actor from the Fast & Furious Series) Has Died!

Scroll to see replies

Life is so fragile, everything can be gone in a flash.

I can’t say I have watched so many fast and furious series but it makes me think how everything can be gone in a blink of an eye , no matter how hard you have worked for it.

I am feeling really sad even though I don't know him so well.
firstly RIP;

it's sad he's dead but I can't say I will miss his acting or his films, harsh as that may sound, I don't see any point in inflating the abilities of someone just because they die.
Reply 22
I've loved She's All That :frown:
RIP.

The word 'ironic' has been used incorrectly though.
He'll just get replaced, no point crying. People die all the time
Everyone knows that yeah, he didn't exactly know that we all exist specifically but he was doing a charity event for the victims of the typhoon and brought us all such an amazing series of a film! So to say 'oh yeah he can be replaced' or that we shouldn't be upset is pretty low, so maybe just speak for yourself?

Aside from that! It's so scary knowing you can be alive and well one day and dead and gone the very next :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Ouch, hope it was quick.

He was part way filming in the 7th film so they'll have to kill him off with a stunt double or CGI.

Original post by SciFiRory
firstly RIP;

it's sad he's dead but I can't say I will miss his acting or his films, harsh as that may sound, I don't see any point in inflating the abilities of someone just because they die.

Normally i agree but i actually thought the guy was fairly good, no Owen Wilson of course but good.

Definitely agree with the point though, it amazing how people suddenly pushed aside the fact that Jackson was probably a pedophile when he died.
Reply 27
That is terrible, only saw a few films of his but still, completely stunned...R.I.P Paul Walker. How did he die?
Reply 28
If you're an action film lover and a petrol head, you'd know who he was. Loved the Fast & Furious films, along with Roadkill, Running Scared, Into the Blue and a few others. He never claimed to be the best actor, he did the job and tried to keep out of the 'Hollywood lifestyle'

RIP mate. :frown:
firstly RIP;

I agree, and I think a lot of people do that with many people who die, but nobody is really doing that on here. I think his death is sad though

Original post by Rakas21
Ouch, hope it was quick.

He was part way filming in the 7th film so they'll have to kill him off with a stunt double or CGI.

Normally i agree but i actually thought the guy was fairly good, no Owen Wilson of course but good.

Definitely agree with the point though, it amazing how people suddenly pushed aside the fact that Jackson was probably a pedophile when he died.

This. And maybe they'll kill him out silently. Like the news just being delivered, to Vin Diesel or something, rather than us actually seeing it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by PG593
That is terrible, only saw a few films of his but still, completely stunned...R.I.P Paul Walker. How did he die?

You can read the first post. Or failing that there's this thing called, "Google".
He was 40?

Wow. He looks like he had so much life in him. I wish all the best for all his family.
Irony?
It's sad that most people will remeber him as an actor in a mediocre action movie franchise when he has done great movies like Eight Below and Running Scared.
Reply 34
Original post by qasidb
You can read the first post. Or failing that there's this thing called, "Google".

Or you could have spared the sarcasm and answered in four words 'In a car crash'.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 35
I still remember watching the first Fast & Furious when I was just 7yrs old, I was mesmerized, was my favorite film for a long time.

R.I.P. Paul Walker.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 36
Never heard of him.
:frown:
Reply 38
Original post by Flexa
It has been confirmed that Paul Walker, Best known from the Fast & The Furious film series has died in a car crash (quite ironic) <- Forgive me

Many News sites and people have been saying this is a hoax, which has created mass confusion between the media, However, official reps of Paul Walker have came out and said that he has indeed past away.

a quote from the news:

'The "Fast and the Furious" actor was reportedly in a Porsche with another person when the unidentified driver lost control and slammed the vehicle into a tree. The car burst into flames at the scene. Both were killed at the time.'

I was so shocked and saddened when i heard about this ... #RIPPaulWalker
Reply 39
firstly RIP;

This.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending