Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University - Fashion!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by nomieeex
On the 26th? And I'm not sure, I showed the majority of mine too. Have you got a written piece? I don't know what to do for it :/

I'm using an essay I wrote in my first year of uni (went to Middlesex for a year didn't like it re applying elsewhere now). Do you not have any written work from college? You could always write about an exhibition, that's what my written essay is about. :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by sena93
I'm using an essay I wrote in my first year of uni (went to Middlesex for a year didn't like it re applying elsewhere now). Do you not have any written work from college? You could always write about an exhibition, that's what my written essay is about. :smile:

I have like shop reports for my last project? Or I have a couple exhibition reviews I could make a bit better, do you know if it has to link to a specific project?:smile:
Original post by Alexayo
Heyaa, I've applied to Nottingham Trent for fashion communication too, haven't heard back yet so getting a little nervous...

Alexa

i havent heard anything yet so i wouldnt worry too much
Reply 43
Original post by ermezey
Oh Congratulations!!!! :smile: Do you mind if I ask when you sent your application? I haven't heard from them yet, and I sent it just before Christmas..

Hey, no problem, I sent mine around mid-December. I'm pretty sure I got told that they only start looking at them when everything is in which would be the 15th of January as that was the deadline for applications. So I wouldn't worry if you've been waiting a bit :smile: x
Reply 44
Original post by Alexayo
Hey, no problem, I sent mine around mid-December. I'm pretty sure I got told that they only start looking at them when everything is in which would be the 15th of January as that was the deadline for applications. So I wouldn't worry if you've been waiting a bit :smile: x

Really??! :O well that is weird cuz some girls wrote they already got an offer in like october or something..I'm confused now..
Reply 45
Original post by ermezey
Really??! :O well that is weird cuz some girls wrote they already got an offer in like october or something..I'm confused now..

Hmmm im im not sure then, maybe they defered their entires or already had the grades/ foundation years etc. you never know x
Original post by hollieirwin19
just firmed fashion management! CANT WAIT :smile:

heey!
i've put fashion management as my firm choice as well! exciteddd:smile:
are you going to stay in halls?
Original post by chloeandrews
heey!
i've put fashion management as my firm choice as well! exciteddd:smile:
are you going to stay in halls?

private ones! as the only nice uni halls are gill st and byron and theyre too expensive for me! you? :smile:
Original post by hollieirwin19
private ones! as the only nice uni halls are gill st and byron and theyre too expensive for me! you? :smile:

ah yeah, I really want to stay in either gill street south or byron..they look so nice!
Original post by Alexayo
Hmmm im im not sure then, maybe they defered their entires or already had the grades/ foundation years etc. you never know x

Still waiting for reply... Applied 17th December for FCP. Anyone else waiting?
Reply 50
Original post by Frustratedwhat
Still waiting for reply... Applied 17th December for FCP. Anyone else waiting?

Me too! I applied 22nd december FCP too! Still waiting.. Its sooooo frustrating already :biggrin: i even have my grades already, hope they reply soon...
Original post by ermezey
Me too! I applied 22nd december FCP too! Still waiting.. Its sooooo frustrating already :biggrin: i even have my grades already, hope they reply soon...

Got my grades too... Just hope personal statement was good enough!
I've applied for fashion communication & promotion and fashion management! Can't decide which one to put as my firm! Hoping the open day will help me decide :smile:
Heyy, I got an unconditional offer for fashion communication & promotion earlier. I also have a conditional for Manchester Met and interviews for Northumbria and Salford :smile:
Original post by katie_shauna
Heyy, I got an unconditionl offer for fashion communication & promotion earlier. I also have a conditional for Manchester Met and interviews for Northumbria and Salford :smile:

When did u apply?
When did u apply?

UCAS received it on 12th December. I got the Conditional for Manchester 6 days later then the Northumbria interview 2 days after that
UCAS received it on 12th December. I got the Conditional for Manchester 6 days later then the Northumbria interview 2 days after that

And what about ntu, when did they reply...
And what about ntu, when did they reply...

They offered me the place yesterday morning
They offered me the place yesterday morning

Sorry for so many questions, did u get an email first or was it on ucas track do u have your grades already....?
i applied for marketing and branding but i haven't heard anything at all.. not even a confirmation email to say they have my application. Is this normal? i applied in january

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending