The Student Room Group

LGBT+ Chat XIII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
oh and hey again guys :biggrin:

Went on my first date with a girl this weekend, so that was quite exciting.
Original post by shadowdweller
Figured I'd do another mass quoting for the new thread :h:

Basically just quoted ~everyone who posted in the last ~1000 posts of LGBT+ Chat XII :yy:

Spoiler

Apologies if I quoted people more than once/if you didn't want to be quoted!

ZOMG! another thread!!

(that must have taken ages to put together...)
Another thread! I've got so much catching up to do :frown:
Anyway, how is everyone?
Original post by incipientT
ZOMG! another thread!!

(that must have taken ages to put together...)

Like, 10 mins, maybe 20 :lol:
Like, 10 mins, maybe 20 :lol:

Really?? Going over 10% of the last thread...?
Really?? Going over 10% of the last thread...?

Yeah, it's pretty quick in the app 'cause I can multi-quote across pages
Reply 66
Original post by dragonkeeper999
Another thread! I've got so much catching up to do :frown:
Anyway, how is everyone?

Not sure if I've ever spoken to you before, hello :biggrin:

I'm great thanks, how're you this fine Monday evening?
Yeah, it's pretty quick in the app 'cause I can multi-quote across pages

Hmm, well that's a nice feature. Still, 1000 posts....?
Original post by Flauta
Not sure if I've ever spoken to you before, hello :biggrin:

I'm great thanks, how're you this fine Monday evening?

Hi! :hi:
I'm good, just spend a very productive evening watching Game of Thrones (it's sooo good! Only just bought the DVDs after some friends couldn't shut up about them, not done any work since...) :tongue:
Meh, it's the holidays soon...
Hmm, well that's a nice feature. Still, 1000 posts....?

I dunno, it just didn't take very long :dontknow:
Reply 70
Hi! :hi:
I'm good, just spend a very productive evening watching Game of Thrones (it's sooo good! Only just bought the DVDs after some friends couldn't shut up about them, not done any work since...) :tongue:
Meh, it's the holidays soon...

It's great isn't it! I love Game of Thrones, Tyrion is so sassy :love: Not quite sure watching it counts as productive though :tongue: What do you study?
Original post by Flauta
It's great isn't it! I love Game of Thrones, Tyrion is so sassy :love: Not quite sure watching it counts as productive though :tongue: What do you study?

I know! Meh, Daenerys is more my type... :tongue:
Well, having a break from work is making me less stressed and so is being productive... maybe... :tongue:
Natural Sciences :smile: Essentially all the science + maths kinda mushed together, feels like I'm still doing A levels :rolleyes: What about you?
I dunno, it just didn't take very long :dontknow:

Well, that's good, even if it is weird :tongue: (When you first said it I thought you might have found some shortcut to making them :tongue:)
Well, that's good, even if it is weird :tongue: (When you first said it I thought you might have found some shortcut to making them :tongue:)

It's not like I had to read 1000 posts or anything, I just had to skim read the usernames :lol:
Reply 74
I know! Meh, Daenerys is more my type... :tongue:
Well, having a break from work is making me less stressed and so is being productive... maybe... :tongue:
Natural Sciences :smile: Essentially all the science + maths kinda mushed together, feels like I'm still doing A levels :rolleyes: What about you?

Oh she is lovely too don't get me wrong
So it's like a combination of all 3 sciences? Sounds really fun :biggrin: Is the workload really as high as everyone makes it out to be? Most people would have you believe there's no free time for the important things in life like watching GOT :tongue:
Maths, self-teaching Further Maths so I can get into a decent university, Music and Physics. At the moment I'm attempting to do my Music homework but it's too hard so I might have to try again tomorrow morning :rolleyes:
It's not like I had to read 1000 posts or anything, I just had to skim read the usernames :lol:

True... wonder how many dupes you had there? :tongue:
True... wonder how many dupes you had there? :tongue:

~0 :yy:
~0 :yy:

Impressive :tongue: (how do you know?)
Impressive :tongue: (how do you know?)

I don't know, hence approximately lol
Reply 79

I mean, he's not bad looking.

He's just not what I look for in a man at all. Far too small/girly/well groomed/orange. He looks about 14 which doesn't help with sex appeal either.

It irritates me that everyone thinks "us gays" are all excited by him and ecstatic/over the moon that he's now (finally...) out of the closet. My reaction was...

... D'uh! In other news, bears **** in the woods.

That's nice.

Uh yeah... I'm out of things to say...

Men* like him are ten a penny on Grindr/Gaydar/insert name of any website or application that attracts young gay men here.

(* It feels odd calling him a man. Of course, that is what he is... but like I said, the looking 14 thing.)

There are many, many men I'd choose over this guy. But fair enough, I guess we as a collective have spoken....... Sigh.

Quick Reply

Latest