The Student Room Group

PwC and other big 4 (regional vs London)

Hi all,

when applying to PwC and the other big four, is it easier to get offered a position in regional or central London? I know they assess your competencies against their bench marks- but is this for the national average or against the office you are applying for? I really want to work in central London but when I last went to the assessment centre everyone there was from Oxbridge, UCL or other amazing Universities. In comparison I only went to a top 20 Uni. If it will improve my chances I will apply to the regional offices next time (I failed the assessment centre on one small thing).

Original post by Pav434
Hi all,

when applying to PwC and the other big four, is it easier to get offered a position in regional or central London? I know they assess your competencies against their bench marks- but is this for the national average or against the office you are applying for? I really want to work in central London but when I last went to the assessment centre everyone there was from Oxbridge, UCL or other amazing Universities. In comparison I only went to a top 20 Uni. If it will improve my chances I will apply to the regional offices next time (I failed the assessment centre on one small thing).

Acceptance rate should be the same. London oftens fills up faster though.

Apply for where you want to work. If the office fills up they should offer you a place in a different office

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending