The Student Room Group

Can somebody explain to me why my threads are whiny?

Scroll to see replies

Not whiny per se more that things don't seem to getting through to you. It's like you've not even considered the notion that your girlfriend isn't some weird cheating status obsessed whore and is actually perfectly happy with you.

Another reason why people might find it whiny is that many people on TSR haven't found someone *cough*Bassetts*cough and so are probably thinking along of the lines of "what the hell does Riku have to complain about?" It's like a rich man complaining about the struggles of being wealthy to the poor :tongue:
Reply 21
Because you continually make the same old threads, and, no matter how much people try to give you good advice, deny it using the most warped logic and viewpoint despite the best possible arguments we can give you, and go back to your old ways in the very next thread? And refuse to listen to the sensible posters on here while agreeing wholeheartedly with those who are OBVIOUSLY nutjobs?

I'm usually a nice and helpful person but you really frustrate me TBH.
Reply 22
Oh, and, whenever someone tells you that that is actually the way something is in the real world, you whine about them "not being honest."
I think this thread comes under the category of "whiny".
Reply 24
Original post by Riku
If I genuinely come in with preconceived notions that I have to be a certain way to get/keep a girlfriend and I ask TSR for advice on various things, how is this whining to ask for advice?

I actually have no problem with her having other friends/texting other people, but I thought that the usual response would be she's cheating on you.

You thought wrong.
I can see this turning into a whiny thread.
I knew who this would be when I saw the title.:rolleyes:
Although you post tons of 'whiny' threads I think TSR secretly love you and your, somewhat, humorous theories.
Reply 28
Original post by eagleclawsan
Although you post tons of 'whiny' threads I think TSR secretly love you and your, somewhat, humorous theories.

I think you may be wrong.
Reply 29
Original post by Alpha brah
Because you continually make the same old threads, and, no matter how much people try to give you good advice, deny it using the most warped logic and viewpoint despite the best possible arguments we can give you, and go back to your old ways in the very next thread? And refuse to listen to the sensible posters on here while agreeing wholeheartedly with those who are OBVIOUSLY nutjobs?

I'm usually a nice and helpful person but you really frustrate me TBH.

Daaaamn is my logic and perspective really that warped? Sorry about that.

You'll all be glad to know I'm on the waiting list for counselling at Uni :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending