The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Law and Sex

Hi guys, no this thread is not about sex, well not completely anyway, although i would think that the title's rather good at grabbing attention

anyhoo, i hear that ucl laws is THE happening-est faculty in the uk. i hear its fun, people party all the time, people and the faculty in general tend to be rich, and the chicks are superlative

this all true?
Reply 1
if u wnt it to be
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Don't people mix from diff courses?
Reply 3
I hope people doing Law don't...

:cool:
The people I know in Law, are not really all that different from 'other people'.
Reply 5
President_Ben
The people I know in Law, are not really all that different from 'other people'.

Does that say anything about the people you know in Law, or 'other people', i.e. 'the mean of people'?
Well, sort of. It's definitely a great faculty to be in :smile: Wouldn't say everyone is rich (i'm definitely not!) and as for the chicks being 'superlative' .. well, it depends what you mean but I'll assume you mean physically, to which I'd say it's the same as any faculty really. You have your hot ones and your not-so-hot ones.
You've sadly been misinformed. UCL Law isnt so red hot for the sex, I'm afraid. If your year is like mine and Mike's year, there will be a lot of freshers getting together in Fresher's fortnight but very little after then. I'd say English/History/Classics/History of Art have more attractive girls.
Everyone doing law at UCL is a level ten tantric master, and a regular crack abuser.
PrinceOfCats
Everyone doing law at UCL is a level ten tantric master, and a regular crack abuser.

Looks like I'll fit right in then...lol :p:
Reply 10
tomcoolinguk
I'd say English/History/Classics/History of Art have more attractive girls.

There is a god. :cool:

Although saying that, I really would not have applied for English if I had heard about this course you mentioned in the title earlier. Law and Sex sounds like a much better degree; I bet it has fine employability prospects as well, and the student drop-out rate must be absurdly small. :biggrin:
Law is okay, but if you want rich, outgoing, hot girls:

Languages; English; History of Art. That, my friend, is where it's at. :smile:
Reply 12
Thank you fellas!

And yes, Dann, that's ONE course Bentham forgot to add in.

Time to right that wrong!
Ben- "chicks"? a little dated...what about "women"?
PrinceOfCats

Love it

Latest

Trending

Trending