The Student Room Group

Anyone heard from Birmingham City /Adult?.

Hey had an interview last week waiting to hear back from Birmingham city for adult nursing any one heard from them?. kind regards.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Hello, I have an interview tomorrow for Birmingham City University and I would like to know what kind of questions they asked please? and how was it? I wish you good luck with receiving a offer :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Sher17
Hello, I have an interview tomorrow for Birmingham City University and I would like to know what kind of questions they asked please? and how was it? I wish you good luck with receiving a offer :smile:

theres a lot of help on here if you look in the right places I don't remember most of them mine went really fast are you applying for January?
Reply 3
Original post by Eroyle6
theres a lot of help on here if you look in the right places I don't remember most of them mine went really fast are you applying for January?

Its okay, yh it went very fast and no I'm applying for September, what about you?
Reply 4
Original post by Sher17
Its okay, yh it went very fast and no I'm applying for September, what about you?

I'm applying for January ive got till Tuesday to find out 10 days altogether 3 days left to go till I know anyway hope it went well.
Reply 5
Has anyone heard back from Birmingham city for the course in January? for adult I have.
Did any of you get places for October 2014? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chloepyoung
Did any of you get places for October 2014? X

I'm hoping to attend bcu in October😃 x
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just applying for accommodation now, have you looked at where you're going to live? I'm completely baffled! xx
I'm just applying for accommodation now, have you looked at where you're going to live? I'm completely baffled! xx

Luckily I live in Birmingham but I'm sure I seen some good accommodation, I'll try find it!! Xx
Original post by paige-johnston
Luckily I live in Birmingham but I'm sure I seen some good accommodation, I'll try find it!! Xx

oooo thats lucky! I live in wales, don't think i could commute everyday hahaha! i'm not sure whether to live on the City South Campus or commute from one nearer the city centre.x
oooo thats lucky! I live in wales, don't think i could commute everyday hahaha! i'm not sure whether to live on the City South Campus or commute from one nearer the city centre.x

Personally I'd say near to university because there is a load of buses there to take you to city centre!
Oh wow haha, where about in Wales? X
Original post by paige-johnston
Personally I'd say near to university because there is a load of buses there to take you to city centre!
Oh wow haha, where about in Wales? X

I have applied for a few different ones close to the campus. I'm so excited now! I live in South Wales! x
I have applied for a few different ones close to the campus. I'm so excited now! I live in South Wales! x

I'm excited too! You'll love it 😃x
Reply 14
you have to live in selly oak its the best place if you go to Birmingham city or Birmingham university the links to uni are great and great rentals here I'm a first year studying adult nursing it's great here I'm right next to the queen Elizabeth where my 1.2 placement is on a neuro ward like 10 min walk then its a ten min walk to the train to go to the university which is fiveways check google it looks far but it aint!
Original post by Eroyle6
you have to live in selly oak its the best place if you go to Birmingham city or Birmingham university the links to uni are great and great rentals here I'm a first year studying adult nursing it's great here I'm right next to the queen Elizabeth where my 1.2 placement is on a neuro ward like 10 min walk then its a ten min walk to the train to go to the university which is fiveways check google it looks far but it aint!

Round by Edgbaston reservoir is also popular with nursing students at BCU.

Just a little tip here when talking about placements, it's best not to be too specific when saying where you are, because if you go on to talk about experiences on placement you could potentially risk breaching confidentiality, it's better to be careful than get into trouble for it :smile: For example, I know pretty much where you are on placement, for all you know I could be one of the nurses from the ward you're on. (Don't worry, I'm not).
Reply 16
Original post by moonkatt
Round by Edgbaston reservoir is also popular with nursing students at BCU.

Just a little tip here when talking about placements, it's best not to be too specific when saying where you are, because if you go on to talk about experiences on placement you could potentially risk breaching confidentiality, it's better to be careful than get into trouble for it :smile: For example, I know pretty much where you are on placement, for all you know I could be one of the nurses from the ward you're on. (Don't worry, I'm not).

Oh I understand :smile: I don't think from what I said I gave away to much info! ^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending