The Student Room Group

What do girls think of guys wearing skinny jeans, like from Topman, good, bad?

Scroll to see replies

Bleurgh. Unless you have non-skinny, toned legs then maybe.
Reply 121
Meh, slowly starting to think maybe guys should stick to regular jeans..
But hey ho people can wear whatever they like. :smile:
Yuck. Skinny jeans on a guy is a massive no-no
Reply 123
If you have extremely skinny legs and you wear skinny jeans, you're gonna look rather ridiculous.

I've wore 'skinny jeans', fit tight onto my legs but they're rather manlyish anyway, not entirely comfortable
Reply 124
Everyone wears skinny jeans...

Not "spray on" type jeans though if that's what you're referring to.
Reply 125
But you squat loads in your bedroom though m9 don't you??
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Tom78
But you squat loads in your bedroom though m9 don't you??

No. I dont even lift bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ldha
I'm buying some clothes soon, and was interested to know what might be good items, as in shoes, trousers/jeans, tshirts etc... any ideas? What does your boyfriend wear?

I prefer tapered slim jeans. Not skinny jeans, but not straight or baggy either.

Tapered around the ankles and calves.

Capture.PNG
(edited 9 years ago)
Its so common nowadays I don't even notice it. However I like a manly man that does not really care about fashion, I prefer normal jeans on guys.
I always wear the super skinny jeans just because they're so comfy
Reply 130
Very feminine.
Original post by Treeroy
Why does it matter if it's the stereotype? It's her personal preference.

OP: I think skinny jeans are hot.

No no no. "Personal preference" would be some "I prefer to see a guy wear relaxed jeans as opposed to skinny jeans!"

She's saying "theres SOMETHING WRONG!" with a guy wearing skinny jeans or being able to fit into the same jeans as her. Realize how ignorant that sounds now?What if a guy was in good shape and wore size 32 jeans, and had an overweight or "thick" girlfriend that also wore size 32 jeans, so they'd basically be able to fit into the same jeans? There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with this obviously, but what she's saying is that there is apparently something wrong with this situation.Like think things through before you speak at least.
Original post by syrettd
Depends on your physique. I knew a guy who was extremely skinny and his legs looked even skinnier than mine in skinny jeans. It wasn't attractive. It looked a little like someone could snap him in half.

In contrast to your opinion, guys with skinny jeans that show off their slender physique is commonly known as VERY fashionable, if you ever actually look into fashion itself.
Skinny jeans make men look like homosexuals--and women don't respect effeminate men--classic divide and conquer (same way women are being turned into sluts). There is a huge social engineering push to make men less masculine and more limp wristed and pansy-ass like. A real man doesn't ask others what they think of his clothing style. Get some normal jeans, get a sweater, done. Grow some balls.
(edited 7 years ago)
this sounds like you want a man who doesn’t care about his appearance, so that you won’t have competition with other females that may find him attractive. That’s so tired, so what if a man takes pride in his appearance. Are you afraid he may look better than you?
Original post by RowdyRed
Skinny jeans make men look like homosexuals--and women don't respect effeminate men--classic divide and conquer (same way women are being turned into sluts). There is a huge social engineering push to make men less masculine and more limp wristed and pansy-ass like. A real man doesn't ask others what they think of his clothing style. Get some normal jeans, get a sweater, done. Grow some balls.

Last I seen, homos, queer, gay, bi, etc men wore suits, baggy jeans, and sagged their pants.
So my question is: can somebody show me what a homo looks like, and how can women tell what a persons sexual orientation is just by what an individual is wearing.
Original post by irockyoursockes
No no no. "Personal preference" would be some "I prefer to see a guy wear relaxed jeans as opposed to skinny jeans!"

She's saying "theres SOMETHING WRONG!" with a guy wearing skinny jeans or being able to fit into the same jeans as her. Realize how ignorant that sounds now?What if a guy was in good shape and wore size 32 jeans, and had an overweight or "thick" girlfriend that also wore size 32 jeans, so they'd basically be able to fit into the same jeans? There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with this obviously, but what she's saying is that there is apparently something wrong with this situation.Like think things through before you speak at least.

Exactly; their reasoning contradicts logic. Most girls I have dated in the past are more obese than myself, so yes, I have raised my standards into talking to females who are smaller than me. So if a man can remain in proportional shape, so can women providing they don’t let themselves go, or have genetic changing after childbirth, or medical conditions which seem to be the only acceptable reasoning.
Anyone remember the skinny chinos and Rihanna face Tee fad from Topman in 2010 or something :laugh::laugh:
Either you are a stick figure, or maybe you’re a big girl, who wants an even fatter guy, that will make you look good. This sounds like you have security issues. In America, most women are obese, and most men are obese also. I happen to be one of the few who are on the lean, athletic side, so I can see how a fatter girl may say that there is an issue if a man can wear her pants or smaller, let’s just keep it real.
I wear girls skinny jeans due to the fact they don't fall down. Plus they actually have waist sizes lower than 28 - inch. Im in a long term relationship with my girlfriend, in which she does'nt really have a large preference on skinny jeans, I play Squash, train in Parkour/Freerunning and genurally am in the Gym alot, so due to my broad shoulders, averagely sized quads and small waist, they fit me great. To be honest. Wear what your comfortable in. I genurally could'nt care less about what people think i should wear or what they think does'nt look good on me. Do what you want haha. Dress how you like :

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending