The Student Room Group

Can gay people be offensive towards straight people?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Delboy1
the word 'gay' should be made offensive

Why? It still means 'happy' to a lot of people. If I decided to make the word 'face' offensive and it ran by parliament then you can see there would be a bit of an issue. Watch the South Park episode 'The F Word' and you'll see what I'm getting at.
Original post by Eveiebaby
Sooo incredibly boring.

This. Damn girl dem collarbones, give me some tips? :biggrin:
Reply 42
Original post by Kiss
Why? It still means 'happy' to a lot of people. If I decided to make the word 'face' offensive and it ran by parliament then you can see there would be a bit of an issue. Watch the South Park episode 'The F Word' and you'll see what I'm getting at.

For once you make sense
Yeah, I've heard lesbians really ripping the mick out of straight men before. But I think that's more because they're men than because they're straight.
Reply 44
Original post by EmmerdaleFarm

Eurgh, you're straight, get away from me.

The irony
Reply 45
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
Yeah, I've heard lesbians really ripping the mick out of straight men before. But I think that's more because they're men than because they're straight.

I quite like lesbians their physiques and they enjoy working out. It kind of offsets the fact they are slightly abnormal.
Original post by Soft Cat
I know the whole gays should be have equal rights malarkey. What more do they want? We treat them like human beings as they requested and they want more. Seriously the gays need to get over it they're not special. It's their choice they should accept not everyone will agree and if they can't then just stop being being effing gay!

You are boring, but continue your rant if you wish. I suggest you stop being straight if it bothers you so much.
Original post by und3niable_
This. Damn girl dem collarbones, give me some tips? :biggrin:

No tips. I'm actually a size 14 and a bit squishy. I'm just very tall. Naturally bony on top.
Reply 48
Original post by Eveiebaby
You are boring, but continue your rant if you wish. I suggest you stop being straight if it bothers you so much.

Rflol
I quite like lesbians their physiques and they enjoy working out. It kind of offsets the fact they are slightly abnormal.

You keep trying to troll, and you keep failing. :rolleyes:
Reply 50
Not really, because it wouldn't occur to heterosexuals to play the victim card on account of their sexuality. A gay person could say something like: "OMG, that's so straight" and I wouldn't bat an eyelid. I guess straight people haven't been encouraged to think as themselves as victims though which makes it easier to laugh heterophobia off.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
You keep trying to troll, and you keep failing. :rolleyes:

I am not a troll I am a human being with equal rights. Why can't I force feed you my lifestyle choices and have a parade with my crackhead buddies?
Well judging someone from their sexuality is discrimination??? I think???
I know the whole gays should be have equal rights malarkey. What more do they want? We treat them like human beings as they requested and they want more. Seriously the gays need to get over it they're not special. It's their choice they should accept not everyone will agree and if they can't then just stop being being effing gay!

You're maaaaaaaaaaad :colone: Stay being a miserable loser. I can tell you're single.
Reply 54
Original post by mariocasas
You're maaaaaaaaaaad :colone: Stay being a miserable loser. I can tell you're single.

It's tough being alone and single
Reply 55
It's tough being alone and single

I agree :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending