The Student Room Group

Interviews?

I've applied to do countryside management at Harper Adams, and I know that Harper Adams likes to do interviews for most of its courses. Countryside management is one where I will have to do an interview at some point.

Has anyone else had to do an interview for a course? What kind of things does it involve? I would like some advice from people who have done courses involving interviews as part of the selection process, and especially fromanyone who has been to Harper Adams.
Reply 1
I had a interview today for agriculture at Harper and it wasn't that bad they just ask you question like why you want to do that course and like why you like Harper they are really nice it's nothing to worry about don't worry hope that helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I study at Harper! If you need any help then let me know :smile:
Reply 3
I have an interview for Harper in February to study food, nutrition and well-being. I was set on wearing a suit but I've heard a lot of people say they felt out of place and over dressed because the interviews are really casual. What do you think?
Got the date for my interview, January 15th.

Original post by katie227
I have an interview for Harper in February to study food, nutrition and well-being. I was set on wearing a suit but I've heard a lot of people say they felt out of place and over dressed because the interviews are really casual. What do you think?

Didn't even think of that. Question for those who have done interviews, what sort of clothes are best to wear?
Reply 5
Hi, I'm at Harper so hope this helps. Dress smart, shirt, tie etc. Its an interview, your basically asking for 3-4 years of their time and resources so first impressions count. Otherwise most interviews seem fairly informal. Just make sure you know a bit about the course and current issues in the industry and why you want to come to Harper. Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending