The Student Room Group

useless gp's, shall I go to the sexual health clinic?

I've been really swollen down there for nearly two weeks, with a few lumps that can sometimes flare up the size of a golf ball! they have no head on them so I can't pop them.

it's not an std but my gps are useless (had some bad experiences with them recently, not related to this). she gave me some antibiotics last week but they haven't made any difference at all.

would this be ok to go to the sexual health clinic? or would they just refer me back to my GP?

thanks
Original post by Anonymous
I've been really swollen down there for nearly two weeks, with a few lumps that can sometimes flare up the size of a golf ball! they have no head on them so I can't pop them.

it's not an std but my gps are useless (had some bad experiences with them recently, not related to this). she gave me some antibiotics last week but they haven't made any difference at all.

would this be ok to go to the sexual health clinic? or would they just refer me back to my GP?

thanks

You can always go the sexual health centre - but if you are confident that the issue isn't sexual health related you ultimately with probably need to see you GP again

Ask to see a different one within the practice?

Quick Reply

Latest