The Student Room Group

One of my best mate's girl is really teasing me. I want to but I don't.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I am 2nd year at a top Uni studying a competitive subject.

Barely 18, I came to the UK just be a bloody nerd. But, I then started participating in student councils and every activity that I could. I am slightly popular even though I don't drink and stuff because I am social and honest. People keep telling how "nice" and "friendly" I am. So, it was only natural that I have only been in one relationship before and that got over really quickly. Only bedded 2 girls my whole life. Though, I haven't lost track with all this stuff and still do well at Uni.

This academic year, my friend's bird was talking to me while he was gone and she was bending over to pick up her books, but, she was showing me her tits. And, I know when someone does it intentionally. I just kept shut and acted like nothing happened.

She added me one facebook and started chatting with me. It was just friendly banter about uni and profs. She is in the same stream and takes part in council too. She keeps talking about how she will beat me next exam etc, just friendly. Then, 2 weeks ago, she starts snap chatting with a new number and a few nights ago she said
"I saw you play footy yesterday and I want you to do the same with my pussy"
Bloody ridiculous lines. She waited for my response which was ****ing saying NO and then said it was a "joke".

She invited me to her apartment last night to "study for tests". I am ****ing weak in the knees. This bird knows that I am inexperienced and one day she was like "Don't be shy, I'll teach you".
And, she knows that I am really good friends with her bf but they are going through a pretty rough time right now. Whenever I bring it up she ALWAYS deflects and one time even stopped talking because I "spoiled the mood".

She is bad influence though she is smart and pretty. She does drugs and drinks a lot. I would like to think she is a slut but her reputation isn't such.

Advice?

What were you doing with the football, licking it? :curious:

She sounds as if she has a screw loose.
Reply 21
Tell your friend mate, that's bang out of order.
Original post by Oliver Queen
What's this supposed to mean?

1. She wants you to volley her in the vagina
2. She wants you to two footed tackle her in the vagina
3. She wants you to do Daniel Sturridge's celebration dance in her vagina
4. She wants you and all of your team mates to play football in her vagina
5. She wants to pretend her vagina is the goal and you must try and score in it?

Someone help me out here. It has to be one of those. :s-smilie:

This!
Been puzzling over it for a while now, hahaha...
It has got to be the craziest pick-up line I've ever heard

Anyway! OP, like everyone says: bros before hoes
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending