The Student Room Group

Oxford TSR Meetup!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by AKell17
Pembroke Street/St. Aldates seem to be the favourite!

Okey dokey :biggrin: so we'll meet at the St. Aldates G&D's at 8pm, Monday evening. Is everyone okay with that? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chlowbie
Okey dokey :biggrin: so we'll meet at the St. Aldates G&D's at 8pm, Monday evening. Is everyone okay with that? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good to me, that one will be a lot easier for me to get to :smile:
Aw I'm going to be gone by then. Kind of sucks how I'm only going to be in Oxford for one day.
Reply 223
Packing extremely obvious Christmas jumper so y'all know who I am :biggrin:
Reply 224
Original post by TheBeesKnees
Aw I'm going to be gone by then. Kind of sucks how I'm only going to be in Oxford for one day.

Oh man :frown: hopefully see you there in October :P

Original post by AKell17
Packing extremely obvious Christmas jumper so y'all know who I am :biggrin:

I'll wear mine too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh man :frown: hopefully see you there in October :P

I'll wear mine too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ashamed to say I don't actually own a Christmas jumper, so I'll be the one not wearing one :colondollar:
Reply 226
Original post by LeJennifleur
Ashamed to say I don't actually own a Christmas jumper, so I'll be the one not wearing one :colondollar:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1387063901.736265.jpgBe looking out for this cracker :biggrin:
Original post by AKell17
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1387063901.736265.jpgBe looking out for this cracker :biggrin:

I was actually tempted to buy one with a 3D penguin on it, only the penguin lights up whenever you move and I didn't really want a constantly flashing upper body...
Reply 228
I was actually tempted to buy one with a 3D penguin on it, only the penguin lights up whenever you move and I didn't really want a constantly flashing upper body...

It'd certainly be identifying :biggrin:

Wow that sounds exciting.... I might have been curious enough to come join you at G&Ds if you had bought it :tongue:
Reply 230
I'll be wearing a shirt... hopefully that information will be sufficient
Original post by Rehabilax
I'll be wearing a shirt... hopefully that information will be sufficient

Please also wear something on your bottom half ...
Reply 232
Original post by fluteflute
Please also wear something on your bottom half ...

My apologies, I did not realise that was necessary. I will alter my attire accordingly.
Reply 233
I'm hearing about this meetup rather late, but I might go. It sounds fun.
Reply 234
So is everyone okay to meet at the St Aldates G&D's tonight at 8? I'll be in a pale green coat :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 235
We're downstairs! Look for the girl in the super man t shirt

Posted from TSR Mobile
We're downstairs! Look for the girl in the super man t shirt

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was somewhat before 8pm!
So is everyone okay to meet at the St Aldates G&D's tonight at 8? I'll be in a pale green coat :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really really sorry, I only just noticed the time as I'm a bit caught up in JCR stuff and it's probably a bit late for it to be worth me coming now :frown:
Reply 238
We went early to get a table and then didn't see anyone/didn't know if anyone was tsrers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest