The Student Room Group

Muslim girl on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Does her name by any chance begin with S?

I don't want to say :colondollar:
Reply 21
go for it bro
Reply 22
Original post by DorianGrayism
Can I have a Vowel, Carol?

OR just tell us the name.

I don't want her to see her name, so if any of you figure it out, don't put it up on here
Original post by Anonymous
Ive seen the way she talks to other members and she seems to be a practising Muslim so Im scared to talk to her, I don't know how she'll react and I don't want to come across as some kind of weirdo. She is beautiful :redface:

I honestly think you should just talk to her. If she seems to be quite social, then I don't see why she wouldn't want to talk to you! You won't know until you try! If you don't do anything now, before you know it, she'll be gone and you'll regret it.

Believe me, it's worth a shot if you really do like her :smile:

That's a yes then.
Does her location begin with a Y?
Reply 25
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
That's a yes then.
Does her location begin with a Y?

Any advice as to what I should do?
Reply 26
Original post by danataher
I honestly think you should just talk to her. If she seems to be quite social, then I don't see why she wouldn't want to talk to you! You won't know until you try! If you don't do anything now, before you know it, she'll be gone and you'll regret it.

Believe me, it's worth a shot if you really do like her :smile:

I don't want to seem stalkerish, how do I start the conversation off?
There'd be no point of being anonymous if he said the name - duh.

Realistically, nothing good will come out of it, I don't think you should do anything at all imo.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Why does that mean it wouldn't work out? My ex is Muslim, and it never even came into the relationship

interesting
Reply 29
I don't know why everybody assumes its a boy. I'm hoping OP is a girl just for the added level of intrigue.
Reply 30

its scorpio isn't it?
Original post by + polarity -
interesting

Why?

If you tell me your identity, I might think about helping you :colone:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Why?

'cause like it's great that religion didn't get in the way of anything, but with something that can have such a big impact on someone's life you might have expected it to come into the relationship, as you put it.
Right, there's a Muslim girl on here that I like the look of, haven't spoken to her but read her posts. Im an athiest, so I don't think it'll work, but I dont know how to get over her :s-smilie:

It's me, isn't it ?
Only joking :tongue:

You should give it a shot, you don't want to regret it later. Nothing to lose tbh.
Good luck !
Reply 35
Original post by justmyself
There'd be no point of being anonymous if he said the name - duh.

Realistically, nothing good will come out of it, I don't think you should do anything at all imo.

Why do a lot of people think nothing good will come out of it? I've been hearing it a lot and that's what's making me think the same
Any tips on how to get over her
Original post by + polarity -
'cause like it's great that religion didn't get in the way of anything, but with something that can have such a big impact on someone's life you might have expected it to come into the relationship, as you put it.

Haha yeah I guess it is. His parents were interreligious and interracial and mine are interreligious so I guess we're both pretty used to multiculturalism. So yeah it was never a big deal.

My personal opinion is what someone else believes, providing it doesn't contain anything about hurting anyone/being a prick, is fine and shouldn't get in the way..
Reply 37
Original post by danataher
If you tell me your identity, I might think about helping you :colone:

Nope..
That's the reason I posted this anonymously
Why do a lot of people think nothing good will come out of it? I've been hearing it a lot and that's what's making me think the same
Any tips on how to get over her

As a Muslim girl myself, it just wouldn't work out. The differences are just too much.
It depends mostly how attached she is to her faith as well.
I'd say stay out of the TSR for a while and do something else to distract yourself because if you're here, you're bound to check her profile and think of her more and more.

Good luck.
Nope..
That's the reason I posted this anonymously

Once again, I was just joking! (I joke too many times)

I honestly don't think you should PM her, that's too creepy imo. I mean I've received some weird messages from people trying to get to know me, and idk but they're really weird and creepy.

Just talk to her on her threads? If she's asking a question or whatnot, just join in as you normally would.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending