The Student Room Group

Muslim girl on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Right, there's a Muslim girl on here that I like the look of, haven't spoken to her but read her posts. Im an athiest, so I don't think it'll work, but I dont know how to get over her :s-smilie:

Just letting you know bro, Muslim women cannot marry Non-Muslims. so if you say you like her she'll probably block you. But it wouldn't hurt to say hello. :biggrin:

Sorry if this did not help.
Reply 41
Hmm Aniqa Bushra? Hellcat? :iiam:
Reply 42
Original post by danataher
Once again, I was just joking! (I joke too many times)

I honestly don't think you should PM her, that's too creepy imo. I mean I've received some weird messages from people trying to get to know me, and idk but they're really weird and creepy.

Just talk to her on her threads? If she's asking a question or whatnot, just join in as you normally would.

I think I'm overthinking this but what if I do try to conversate with her and start liking her more, only to be left disappointed :frown:
Reply 43
Original post by adamravasz98
Just letting you know bro, Muslim women cannot marry Non-Muslims. so if you say you like her she'll probably block you. But it wouldn't hurt to say hello. :biggrin:

Sorry if this did not help.

Lol a bit extreme? Depends how religious she is. OP, I'm sure she'll be flattered :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by justmyself
As a Muslim girl myself, it just wouldn't work out. The differences are just too much.
It depends mostly how attached she is to her faith as well.
I'd say stay out of the TSR for a while and do something else to distract yourself because if you're here, you're bound to check her profile and think of her more and more.

Good luck.

The idea I get is that she is pretty practising, but I'm not sure :s-smilie:
But what about once I come back on to TSR, I am pretty addicted to this thing so cant go away for more than 2/3 days :biggrin:
I never thought I'd be in a situation like this
I think I'm overthinking this but what if I do try to conversate with her and start liking her more, only to be left disappointed :frown:

Well I can't answer that question for you. You've just got to talk to her and see where it leads you. If it doesn't go your way then tough, but there's plenty of other fish in the sea!
Reply 46
Original post by A321
Lol a bit extreme? Depends how religious she is. OP, I'm sure she'll be flattered :smile:

I think she is pretty religious, I just don't know how she'll react.
I'm nervous, I don't want to say the wrong thing and just blow it.
The idea I get is that she is pretty practising, but I'm not sure :s-smilie:
But what about once I come back on to TSR, I am pretty addicted to this thing so cant go away for more than 2/3 days :biggrin:
I never thought I'd be in a situation like this

Aw, that's sad.
I don't really know what to say, I'd be flattered to be honest, haha
Hey, you can be friends, why not?
Do you speak to girls in real life bro ? How are you there getting emotionally attached to people online without even speaking to them lol . Get out your basement.
Reply 49
How about you look into studying Islam.
is she wearing a headscarf in her dp ?
Reply 51
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Do you speak to girls in real life bro ? How are you there getting emotionally attached to people online without even speaking to them lol . Get out your basement.

I know everyone's probably thinking how weird I am, but yes I have quite a few female friends. I go to a college where 95% of the people are white, and the very few Muslims that are there I haven't really spoken to. A lot of people probably don't notice her but I don't know she seems so genuine and nice (and attractive). I know it seems sad but I've realised that I must like her, kind of looking out for her name a lot of the time tbh :redface:
Reply 52
Right, there's a Muslim girl on here that I like the look of, haven't spoken to her but read her posts. Im an athiest, so I don't think it'll work, but I dont know how to get over her :s-smilie:

how religious is she? A lot of my friends are Muslims and they don't consider religions when it comes to dating, it all depends on how religious they are in the end.
I know everyone's probably thinking how weird I am, but yes I have quite a few female friends. I go to a college where 95% of the people are white, and the very few Muslims that are there I haven't really spoken to. A lot of people probably don't notice her but I don't know she seems so genuine and nice (and attractive). I know it seems sad but I've realised that I must like her, kind of looking out for her name a lot of the time tbh :redface:

You think you can deduce her personality from a few sentences she posts on a forum ? Lol

PM me her name brah , im not the type to publicize peoples news and I can help you out
Reply 54
It's Ankabout, isn't it?
Reply 55
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
You think you can deduce her personality from a few sentences she posts on a forum ? Lol

PM me her name brah , im not the type to publicize peoples news and I can help you out

Im good at that kinda stuff tbqh :biggrin:
I'm not going to PM anyone, I just want advice on here lol
Any tips on how to get over her, seen as I get the idea it isn't going to work at all
Reply 56
Original post by Al-Mudaari
How about you look into studying Islam.

I don't know, most of my family have a thing against Islam, which is another thing that's making me think that it won't work out lol
Reply 57
I think she is pretty religious, I just don't know how she'll react.
I'm nervous, I don't want to say the wrong thing and just blow it.

I'm sure if she was THAT religious she wouldn't have her pictures up anyway. You can always start with a 'Hello' :biggrin:
Reply 58
Sweat the small stuff? :biggrin:

yes :colondollar:
Reply 59
Original post by justmyself
Aw, that's sad.
I don't really know what to say, I'd be flattered to be honest, haha
Hey, you can be friends, why not?

Yes we can I guess, just need to pluck up the courage to PM her :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest