The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire 2014

Anyone else on a gap year definitely going to University of Hertfordshire in 2014?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Not on a gap year but have an interview for Hertfordshire in Jan :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by hana_85
Me

That's cool, so what are you going to be studying?
Reply 4
Original post by ChloeSusanna
Not on a gap year but have an interview for Hertfordshire in Jan :smile:

Which subject is the interview for?
Reply 5
Not on a gap year, but hopefully :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Awais3r
Which subject is the interview for?

Diagnostic Radiography :biggrin:
Reply 7
Anyone doing adult nursing September 2014?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Yeah I have an interview on the 8th of January ! Have u been invited to attend an interview?
Reply 9
Original post by Pearl Cee
Yeah I have an interview on the 8th of January ! Have u been invited to attend an interview?

I had my interview in early December, I have a conditional offer for adult nursing, good luck on your interview :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Will be there from January on - MSc International Business
Reply 11
Ohh wow congrats ! I'm really nervous about my interview how where the interviews? Were the questions difficult?
(edited 10 years ago)
The interview was quite short and they asked a lot on the 6C's but I think It went well I was so nervous lol good luck you will do fine the lecturers are really nice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Thanks a lot! That really helped me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have had an offer from University of Hertfordshire for Philosophy starting September 2014 for 300 UCAS points from 'a minimum of 2 A Levels'. Does this mean I am able to use AS Levels that I didn't carry over to A2?
Reply 15
Original post by Pearl Cee

Let us know how the interview goes! I have mine for diagnostic radiography but they might have a similar structure and I would like to know what they asked about your work experience if possible? :biggrin: but most of all - Good luck!!!
Reply 16
Original post by Cheshire-Cat
I have had an offer from University of Hertfordshire for Philosophy starting September 2014 for 300 UCAS points from 'a minimum of 2 A Levels'. Does this mean I am able to use AS Levels that I didn't carry over to A2?

You should probably call them to check.. it might be different for different courses but I think it also depends on what the AS's were..?
Reply 17
Thank you. Will let you kno tmrw :biggrin:
Hi everyone have not submitted my application to the universities yet but I will do that this week i hope its not to late and the interviews and offers are still on in Hertfordshire. I intend to study pharmacy.
Original post by queenybedwards
Hi everyone have not submitted my application to the universities yet but I will do that this week i hope its not to late and the interviews and offers are still on in Hertfordshire. I intend to study pharmacy.

Hi,

If you want to study with us in Sept 2014, you must ensure your application is submitted on UCAS before 18:00 UK time on Wednesday 15th or you will not be considered for entry in September 2014.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, or via our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/uniofherts) and I will reply as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Chris
University of Hertfordshire Official Rep

Quick Reply

Latest