The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Evidence for A level? Help!

I got my offer from Cardiff University last week and they've sent me a letter. I've already got my grades and I was asked to provide evidence for my grades. I would happily do this but I don't know where to put it up when I get my A level certificates. The letter quotes "You must provide evidence that you have been awarded the following qualifications as claimed as part of your application: Biology - GCE A Level OCR B Mathematics - GCE A Level Edexcel A Psychology A - GCE A Level AQA B Official evidence of all qualifications should be uploaded to the online applicant service (https://www.sims.cf.ac.uk)."

Does this mean I should provide evidence on UCAS or on the sims website? I can't log into the sims thing.

Help!
Original post by Prabin
I got my offer from Cardiff University last week and they've sent me a letter. I've already got my grades and I was asked to provide evidence for my grades. I would happily do this but I don't know where to put it up when I get my A level certificates. The letter quotes "You must provide evidence that you have been awarded the following qualifications as claimed as part of your application: Biology - GCE A Level OCR B Mathematics - GCE A Level Edexcel A Psychology A - GCE A Level AQA B Official evidence of all qualifications should be uploaded to the online applicant service (https://www.sims.cf.ac.uk)."

Does this mean I should provide evidence on UCAS or on the sims website? I can't log into the sims thing.

Help!

Contact the university saying you cannot access their 'Sims' applicant service. Then they might give you an opportunity to come in to the university and show the certificates or something of that nature. They probably know what to do and there are probably people who have difficulty with the system also who they've helped, so don't worry too much and just give them a call. :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by yellowcopter
Contact the university saying you cannot access their 'Sims' applicant service. Then they might give you an opportunity to come in to the university and show the certificates or something of that nature. They probably know what to do and there are probably people who have difficulty with the system also who they've helped, so don't worry too much and just give them a call. :smile:

Thanks! I realised I've already actually got a login because I had an offer from them last year too which I declined as I decided to take a gap year haha :tongue: I looked through my email and boom! it's there. Thanks though!
Original post by Prabin
Thanks! I realised I've already actually got a login because I had an offer from them last year too which I declined as I decided to take a gap year haha :tongue: I looked through my email and boom! it's there. Thanks though!

Cool, glad it all worked out!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending