The Student Room Group

Extremely scared

Making this anonymous even though it probably doesn't matter as he will find it!

I was in a relationship with a guy for a year and half. During this time he has publically punched me in the stomach to which police stepped in but I didn't press charges as he was my boyfriend but it is still recorded.
He insulted me everyday that I was with him, making me feel worthless.
He cheated on me at least 3 times physically that I know of, with other messages flirting to girls which I haven't counted.
He broke up with me around May/June this year saying that my paranoia was too much after he cheated. He then got with another girl and then wanted me back. I finally had the strength to say no.

It is now months later. I have moved on with a new boyfriend, a new job and I live in a different city from him. However, I still recieve abusive messages and threats.

A few days ago he attacked me on this website again, quoting me on a comment that I made a while ago, he had plainly searched my name to find it as it would not have been showing in recent threads. I complained to the mods that I am being harassed and they helped me to change my username and deleting old comments on his page to prevent him tracking me.
He then sent me a facebook message on the same day saying "What's up with the new user name _____ :wink:"

I'm extremely scared of what this guy is capable of. I have not seen him since we broke up and I feel as though I have no online privacy what so ever!

I have no idea what to do :frown:
Reply 1
Report him to the police for the abusive messages and threats. It might sound harsh to you, but if you don't do it, he will not stop.
Reply 2
Block + delete him on Facebook. Make a new profile on here and any other sites you might need to. And block his number.
Report him the police seriously...
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

I have no idea what to do :frown:

You inform the police and tell them about everything.

Quick Reply