The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Bournemouth work experience 2014

Hi all,
just finished my application to work experience at JP Morgan Bournemouth for GCSE and A-Level students. Anyone else applied?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, yeah I applied the day after it opened. still awaiting a reply, anyone got a reply yet?
Reply 2
Not yet, apparently they are fast tho
Reply 3
What does this scheme actually involve? I applied for operations.
Reply 4
Original post by golfnut14
What does this scheme actually involve? I applied for operations.

same I also did operations as I felt it would give me an insight into more front office than the other options
Reply 5
Original post by DHandZ
same I also did operations as I felt it would give me an insight into more front office than the other options

I'm only applying for 1 week. Yes, Operations is probably the broadest of the options given.
Reply 6
Anyone heard a answer, they have now closed applications?!!! Wow
Got my reply today. Confirmed for the week beginning 21st July.
Reply 8
Original post by Amhorangerdgerriug
Got my reply today. Confirmed for the week beginning 21st July.

when did you apply??
Original post by Hobes1
when did you apply??

A few days after applications were open.
Reply 10
congrats man, still waiting :/ did mine 9th, but apps are closed now
Original post by Hobes1
congrats man, still waiting :/ did mine 9th, but apps are closed now

Thanks. I'm not entirely sure what it entails, but hopefully should be interesting (or at least look good on the CV).

Best of luck.
Reply 12
Original post by Amhorangerdgerriug
Thanks. I'm not entirely sure what it entails, but hopefully should be interesting (or at least look good on the CV).

Best of luck.

Basically experience is key , as you know, and operations you will just get a insight into the 'back office' of an investment bank etc, It will be a great starter for the likes of spring weeks, next year (for me anyway) don't know how old you are
Reply 13
I haven't got a reply yet! Do you think they would send an email if I haven't got a place?
Getting nervous every email that I get...
Reply 14
ahahhaa exactly the same as me man! and yeah they would, we shouldn't worry mate! good luck
Reply 15
Just got my confirmation. Is anyone else attending 30th June. Want to get to know a few people before.

Plus what other work experiences are you guys applying for?
Reply 16
Original post by Chelsea123
Just got my confirmation. Is anyone else attending 30th June. Want to get to know a few people before.

Plus what other work experiences are you guys applying for?

Congrats when did you send ?
Reply 17
guys what was the email we sent our applications to again? I've accidentally deleted my sent items :/
Reply 18
Dude on website it says they are closed :frown:( it should of been on there
Reply 19
Damn, thing is i've sent mine but i don't know if i sent it to the right email......stupid mistake

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending