The Student Room Group

is it gay for an adult to tell his dad "i love you"?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Felix Felicis
It depends. Did you send that text to your dad with the intent of penetrating one of his orifices in mind?

Why not two of his orifices? :wink:
661101-kevin_hart_meme_super.jpg

Hell no!
Reply 22
Is your friend 12?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zakee
Why not two of his orifices? :wink:

Why not all of his orifices? :teeth:

Every hole is a goal! :tong:
Reply 24
I don't think your friend was serious ...
He obviously was just taking the piss out of your showing sentiment.

When groups of men get together that's just what happens, feelings aren't really a topic of conversation for groups of males. When the subject is brought up, ridicule is the accepted response.

For instance, when my mate got with his girl friend they used to do loads of cringe-worthy displays of affection of facebook; he was from then on known jokingly as "soppy-B 0ll 0ckss", which was quiet hilarious.

It doesn't mean anything, just how men interact.
Reply 26
He seems to be mocking your masculinity (that's usually what's associated with 'gay' being used as an insult, right?) not actually calling you gay. But there's no reason why you should be ashamed to show such feelings towards your parents or loved ones, who you're not involved with romantically. :smile:
More like incest then gay...
Yup totally gay :rolleyes:
Proper gay, once me and my dad touched hands by accident when going for the tv remote.....we didn't make eye contact for a week.
Reply 30
Depends what you were thinking when you sent your daddy that text message.
Nope
Reply 32
Unless he's your stepdad :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Love is not a sexual attraction anyway but an emotional one.
Reply 34
No, it is lovely I think. It shows a strong father and son bond. People who say thinks like that need a slap oops upside there head. In my opinion
Reply 35
I think your friend must be special needs!
What a pillock!
Reply 36
Original post by danny111
Love is not a sexual attraction anyway but an emotional one.

Exactly danny111.
What are you like 5? :rolleyes:
Only if 'I love you' was followed by 'wet, unclothed and caressing my tanned body all over whilst slowly massaging oil into my pelvic area'.

If nothing like that followed the 'I love you' part of the text then its not gay.
Reply 39
Original post by Namige
He's a t*** for peeping at your messages. That's worse than being gay in my opinion.

Original post by chocolatesauce
your friend is gay for saying that!

Nasty people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending