The Student Room Group

IB with Law /Biological degree?

I'm currently studying AS Economics, English, Chemistry and Biology. My teachers think I can get AAAA AS and A*A*AA overall at A-level.

I wouldn't be able to get onto Economics and Management at Oxford as i didn't take Maths A-level. So my plan is to either study Law or Biomedicine/Biological science at Oxford. Could I become an Investment Banker with any of these degree?

I wouldn't be able to get onto Economics and Management at Oxford as i didn't take Maths A-level.

Original post by studier1
I'm currently studying AS Economics, English, Chemistry and Biology. My teachers think I can get AAAA AS and A*A*AA overall at A-level.

I wouldn't be able to get onto Economics and Management at Oxford as i didn't take Maths A-level. So my plan is to either study Law or Biomedicine/Biological science at Oxford. Could I become an Investment Banker with any of these degree?

I wouldn't be able to get onto Economics and Management at Oxford as i didn't take Maths A-level.

The answer is yes, you can go into investment banking with almost any degree. The only way you'd be restricted was if you went for a position as a Quant. But otherwise, absolutely fine. Just show interest, go to events, societies, demonstrate all the extra stuff banks want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending