The Student Room Group

How should I study for my exam, do not want to redo my second year?

I got an exam coming up in 3 days. I have not studied and I'm pretty much ****** if I fail.
I need to get at least a D3.
The format of the exam is qualitative essay.

We have two books to read. The exam is split in two parts, with one part for each book.

Each book contains 10 chapters to be studied for the exam, thats a total of 20 chapters, and each chapter is about 30 pages long.

There are 2 essay questions on each part of the test, meaning 2 questions for the first book and 2 for the other book.

I can not possibly learn all the chapters by heart. If I would read them all, I would know them too vaguely to be able to write an essay one them. So what do you suggest? Is there some way I can take a chance by only reading some chapters without it jeopardizing my chances?
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending